This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question...

On VMK movie rewards, I have enough for the mickey window and close to enough for inferno. My question is if I should get inferno OR the mickey window ( Considering that I like both.. ). I noticed under the mickey window it said for a limited time only or something. If you could help, that would be great, thanks!

Re: Question...

i say inferno because you get higher offers if you want to trade it

Comment

Inferno. Hands down.

Comment

How often would you use the window?

Comment

i say which ever one you would use more, or save up more points so that you could get both

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

Thanks for your help! I was leaning towards inferno anyways ( I'd like to dance with fire around me a lot more than placing a window somewhere )

Comment

I'm actually leanin' towards the Mickey Window.
              It may not be the more popular of the two, but IMO, it'd look pretty sweet in a room. There aren't as many out there, ( I haven't seen any in-game yet ), and you can always trade to get Inferno, ( even though I'm sure you can trade for the window as well ). I'm gonna get the Window when I get the chance, but I'm only at about 100 points, so... yeeeaaa.

Comment

Well, my opinion is to get the window. Although I like inferno alot, about three people in each full room have it. :roll: It seemed really precious to me at first, but it kind of lowered in value to me now. ) Besides, the window looks so cool! When I have a chance to get it, ill get the window! ^^ Good question!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X