Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

VMK Gingerbread House Competition Details

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK Gingerbread House Competition Details

VMK Gingerbread House & Holiday Room Competition!

Here's your chance to show the Kingdom just how much holiday spirit you've got!

Build your best Gingerbread House or Holiday Room using the Holiday and Gingerbread pieces. Use a winter theme or any theme (Holiday Jungle Cruise, anyone?), but you must use Gingerbread and Holiday pieces in your room.

This is an individual room competition. You must submit your registration following our guidelines below:

1. The room MUST BE NAMED in the following way:
    "Gingerbread House (your player name)"

2. When you register ONLY PROVIDE your player name and the name of the room you are entering in the competition.

3. Gingerbread Houses/Rooms will be judged by the following categories:

-Best Theme
    -Most Creative
    -Best Overall (this includes both most creative and best theme)

There will be 10 First Prize winners and 1 Grand Prize winner from each category.

Registration opens today, Monday December 17th at 4:00 P.M. PST. Only the first 2000 players that register (and do so following the guidelines) will be accepted.

When registration opens, you will find the VMK Gingerbread Competition Registration option in the 'Contact Us' menu. 'Contact Us' is located at the bottom of any vmk.com webpage.

When you register please make sure that you enter a valid email address that can receive messages from us. Registration will close when we have received 2000 player entries, the registration option will be removed from the 'Contact Us' menu. We will reply to the players that qualified during open registration.

Again, only the first 2000 players that follow the registration guidelines and enter the contest when registration is open will be judged.

Your Gingerbread house/holiday room must be completed by midnight December 25th.

Judging will begin on Wednesday, December 26th and end Sunday, January 13th. Winners will be announced on Monday the 14th of January. A Room Judging Flag will be placed in your room once your room has been judged.

While it is not required, VMK encourages you to keep your room open during the event so other players can enjoy what you have created. Prizes for the event will be announced after registrations have been closed.

take that jediMihawk

Re: VMK Ginderbread House Competition Details

Woot thanks for the info! i dont care if i win/lose i just want that flag lol. Boo i dont know if i should use the room i put in for cyres thing of make another bad house. lol
    *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

ty!

Comment

ahh 2000 players.
        hmm registering now.

Comment

Time to spend More credits..

I just want the flag.. Lol

Comment

only 2,000 spots? what will sirgeekalot do with the rest of his mules
            --Just_Jim

Comment

Originally posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
              only 2,000 spots? what will sirgeekalot do with the rest of his mules
              hahahahhahahahah.

hahahahah :]

Comment

how do we actually sign up??

Comment

Already Signed Up, Yay. Thing Is, I Have No Clue Whether Or Not To Use My MC Ride-A-Thon Room Or Not. -*sigh* I'm Also Thinking Of Making A Gingerbread House, But Totally Not Sure LOL

We're Kicking It All Over Town
                  This Party's Getting Out Of Bounds
                  Every Day's A Second Chance, So Get On Your Feet And Dance!
                  Yup, I'm A Nickelodeon Celebration Fan! Thanks To My Friend Stitchon..
                  Catch The Fever!
                  http://www.kiasylum.com/features/kitunes/9.mp3
                  *My Amazing Signature And Avatar Made By Piinoy, Thanks Again!*

My Signature Is SO Much Better Than Your Signature Alec! =p

Comment

Originally posted by sora123av View Post
                    how do we actually sign up??

Heh Sorry For The Double Post.

Sora, The Way You Sign Up Is Easy. Go To Contact Us And Click VMK Gingerbread Competition. Remember, The First 2,000 Will Make It In.

MOST People Think It Is Just A Gingerbread Contest, No It Is Not, It's A Holiday Room Too Just For The Heads Up If That Was Not Clear.

Catch The Fever!

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
                      i dont care if i win/lose i just want that flag
                      Ditto. ) That's why I enter - it's all about the flag.

....and the prizes....

Comment

Cool.

Strange how it is going to be an individual competition this time. I was totally expecting a group one.

But I guess if everyone used their items in one person's room, there would be complaints how the person who owned the room wouldn't give it back.

I'm just hoping if I get in, they'll give out prizes for just entering like they've done in previous building competitions.

I wonder if some of the Grand Prizes will be the old Christmas In-Park Quest Prizes from a few years ago.
                        Last edited by Mr. Yeti; 12-17-2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

OFF TOPIC, But Ditto Is A Little Of A Funny Word, LOL.

Back To Topic..: I'm Also In On The Flag, Considering I've Never Been On VMK Long Enough To Enter In A Competition..LOL

And I Thought It's Not Tradable, Right?

Catch The Fever!

Comment

Ah this is bad .. my title is too long, how can i enter my room now? >.<

Comment

Originally posted by virtualmagicguy View Post
                              Ah this is bad .. my title is too long, how can i enter my room now? >.<
                              hmm, never thought of that before. good question
                              --Just_Jim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X