Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Friends

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends

Friends are awesome what do u think?
    Last edited by swimmergrl; 12-23-2007, 02:06 PM.

Re: Friends

I think I will be friends with them forever.
    Last edited by swimmergrl; 12-23-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Sadly, this does happen a lot [virtual or not]. When this happens, I wait for her angry-ness to melt away. But if I seriously want to talk to her/him, I would apoligize first. Even if it wasn't my fault, some people think you did something when you really didn't.

Once I was talking to 3 people at once and they all said something to me at the same time. I answered them the best I could but forgot to say who I was answering. So one friend got mad at me for saying something mean to her when I wasn't talking to her. [She said: Does this look nice? and I answered someone else at the time saying: Not really. [the other person asked if my sister was watching the screen].]

Accidental talking like that does happen a lot. And I ended up sending an entire message saying "I'm sorry" over and over and over again. Not kidding. Perhaps ask your friend what happened to make him/her mad at you? They may or may not say but if they don't cool off from their anger in less than a week, something may be up. Maybe ask if anything has gone askew in their life? Events outside of friendships do play a hand in how a person acts and thinks.
      Last edited by marebear0620; 12-23-2007, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I understand what u are saying I hope u work things out with that friend if have not already.
        Last edited by swimmergrl; 12-23-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X