Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Friends

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends

Friends are awesome what do u think?
    Last edited by swimmergrl; 12-23-2007, 02:06 PM.

Re: Friends

I think I will be friends with them forever.
    Last edited by swimmergrl; 12-23-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Sadly, this does happen a lot [virtual or not]. When this happens, I wait for her angry-ness to melt away. But if I seriously want to talk to her/him, I would apoligize first. Even if it wasn't my fault, some people think you did something when you really didn't.

Once I was talking to 3 people at once and they all said something to me at the same time. I answered them the best I could but forgot to say who I was answering. So one friend got mad at me for saying something mean to her when I wasn't talking to her. [She said: Does this look nice? and I answered someone else at the time saying: Not really. [the other person asked if my sister was watching the screen].]

Accidental talking like that does happen a lot. And I ended up sending an entire message saying "I'm sorry" over and over and over again. Not kidding. Perhaps ask your friend what happened to make him/her mad at you? They may or may not say but if they don't cool off from their anger in less than a week, something may be up. Maybe ask if anything has gone askew in their life? Events outside of friendships do play a hand in how a person acts and thinks.
      Last edited by marebear0620; 12-23-2007, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I understand what u are saying I hope u work things out with that friend if have not already.
        Last edited by swimmergrl; 12-23-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X