• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xturtlesrus93x
    New MiceChatter
    • Dec 2007

Hidden Mickey 2 Trouble. . .

I'm on the verge of a catastrophac brain melt down! xD Please, for the hidden mickey quest 2, where are the last two mickeys!?

+ The one in the space shop isn't there anymore. . .

+ Where the hell is this castle spell room!? :shy:

+ Ditto above accept Discovery island?? Where's that??

I'm pretty sure the space shop was replaced with the sunken ship mickey so I'm just missing the Spell room and Discovery Island. Help please??
  • Cold_Summers
    MiceChatter
    • Sep 2007

Re: Hidden Mickey 2 Trouble. . .

Originally posted by xturtlesrus93x View Post
    I'm on the verge of a catastrophac brain melt down! xD Please, for the hidden mickey quest 2, where are the last two mickeys!?

I'm pretty sure the space shop was replaced with the sunken ship mickey so I'm just missing the Spell room and Discovery Island. Help please??
    Hi xturtlesrus93x! We do have some younger members, so please dont start cussing

The spell room and discovery island have already been taken out from VMK. You can not see them, since they arent there.

I'm not sure which 2 you need since i dont know which ones you have recieved. So more imformation?

Thanks,
    Sleepy

Comment

• Allitalianboy
      ForEverLiveStrong
      • Sep 2006

Therae is a thread somewhere here on MC to help with this i believe SummerinFL made up. Im not sure that is how you spell her name though. Hope that helps

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

• alldaymd
        Must Ride Space Mountain
        • May 2007

Originally posted by xturtlesrus93x View Post

The on in the space shop is there. Make sure you have not taken the picture twice. I just took my brother there yesturday. Check your pictures.
        I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

• Dreamytime
          A Silly Girl
          • Mar 2007

The 1 in the space shop is still there. On the crates to the left. The Castle Spell Room 1 has been moved to over the door of the VMK Gallery in New Orleans Square. The Discovery Island 1 is on the Shipwreck Grotto Ship, top right hand side. IDK if I can post this site or not, but this site has all the places listed with pictures. Check here.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X