X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed by A VMK Player

she scammed me out of my gold ears

Re: Scammed by

Oh I'm very sorry that you got scammed, but it has happened to all of us one point or another. Remember that if a trade doesn't feel right don't do it. And never let anyone borrow anything. If you have more than one full trade get a neutral person to help, like a community leader and someone who knows both of you. You need to report this to VMK. Go on the VMK homepage and click contact us. They should be able to review the trade and see if you got scammed and possibly get it back for you. Good Luck!
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 12-28-2007, 09:32 AM.
    :love:

Comment

Re: Scammed by

ok ty
      Last edited by SummerInFL; 12-28-2007, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Re: Scammed by A VMK Player

**MODERATOR's NOTE**

Names WILL be removed from this thread. While individuals might display some questionable behavior, we do not wish to promote bashing of anyone, ingame or otherwise. Please feel free to discuss what you think happened was wrong but do not bring someone's name into it.

Thank you.

MC VMK Staff

Comment

Thanks for clearing that Up Summer
          VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR -name removed -he is also a scammer
            Last edited by SummerInFL; 12-28-2007, 10:32 AM.
            Jealous?

Wahoooo

Comment

wow, summer just said not to use names -_- lol
              VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

was her title *********?she scammed me and left me junk i mean she WENT on my person and took my stuff! i miss my brid she needs to get a life
                Last edited by penguinsoda; 12-28-2007, 08:07 PM. Reason: Removed name of possible scammer
                hi peoples of the world

:yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea:

Comment

Originally posted by wildnewrose View Post
                  was her title *********?she scammed me and left me junk i mean she WENT on my person and took my stuff! i miss my brid she needs to get a life
                  MODERATOR WARNING

Summer has already warned you guys once about posting the names of people who may or may not be scammers. Do not post names, this can be seen as libel by the accused, since there is no proof on here of if they are or are not actual scammers. Name WILL be edited out of your posts.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X