Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

    Hello Everyone! i am trading the very desired blue stitch hat! My wants are very simple, and if you follow them, you might just win!

    Wants:

    Full Gray Mansion
    Full Sparrow
    Full Green Explorer
    Brown Cowboy No Vest


    My auto win would be 1 of everything you see above..
    Last edited by zeppelindude; 01-04-2008, 09:40 AM.
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  • #2
    Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

    i offer
    1* inferno
    Pirate Quest Couch

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

      no thanks
      Angels Fan, born and raised.
      Come on you Galaxy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

        i am changing my auto win to 1 of everything above excluding inferno..i don't need infernos anymore... so offer away
        Angels Fan, born and raised.
        Come on you Galaxy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

          i will give you all of this:


          1x Dreams Shirt
          1x Red Saddle Seat
          1x Dream Ears
          1x Gold Fireworks pin (new addition)
          1x FULL Home Theatre
          1x Bird Hat
          1x Pirate Stool Top
          1x Pirate Stool Bottom
          1x Sparrow Boots
          1x GOLD EDITION Snowman
          1x Black Coffee Crate
          2x Spider Dividers
          1x Royal Castle Prop
          1x SET Of Golden Monster Inc. Teleporters
          1x 1* Bat Magic
          1x 2* Bling Magic
          1x White Disneyland Hotel Pin
          1x Black Mansion Hat
          1x Red Cowboy Vest
          1x LIGHT BLUE Ned's Shirt
          2x Davy Jones Organ
          2x Dead Man's Chest
          1x Red Headband (Girls)
          1x Cowboy Hat
          1x Peter Pan Hat
          My name is <3 Maria <3
          I love <3 Surfing <3
          Im happily <3 Taken <3
          I love my <3 Friends <3
          <3 VMK <3 is my second life
          <3 VMK <3 rules my world
          I have <3 Brown <3 hair
          I also have big <3 Brown <3 eyes
          My <3 Family <3 is the best
          <3 AIM <3 screenname- bhstrojanband456
          <3 Madi <3 is my BFF
          I <3 Life!
          1 live in <3 California <3
          <3 Purple <3 is my Favorite color
          <3 Yeppers <3 is my word
          I <3 UNC Tar Heels! (weird right since i live in Cali. LOL)
          VMK Name <3 True-Surf-Girl <3


          Yeppers, thats pretty much it....

          ~Smilez~
          :thumbup::ghug::judge::lmao::mob::music::ot::rant: :ap::!$#%::bang::bash::sc:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

            I'll try to offer...


            Minnie
            Green Explorer Pants
            Sparrow Shirt

            Probably not very good ; but it's worth a shot.

            |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
            ~ KelseaNicole ~

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

              1x Brown Cowboy Shirt With No Vest
              1x Firewall
              1x Mansion Hat
              1x Cowboy Pants
              1x Stitch Pin
              :love:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

                Originally posted by true-surfer-girl View Post
                i will give you all of this:


                1x Dreams Shirt
                1x Red Saddle Seat
                1x Dream Ears
                1x Gold Fireworks pin (new addition)
                1x FULL Home Theatre
                1x Bird Hat
                1x Pirate Stool Top
                1x Pirate Stool Bottom
                1x Sparrow Boots
                1x GOLD EDITION Snowman
                1x Black Coffee Crate
                2x Spider Dividers
                1x Royal Castle Prop
                1x SET Of Golden Monster Inc. Teleporters
                1x 1* Bat Magic
                1x 2* Bling Magic
                1x White Disneyland Hotel Pin
                1x Black Mansion Hat
                1x Red Cowboy Vest
                1x LIGHT BLUE Ned's Shirt
                2x Davy Jones Organ
                2x Dead Man's Chest
                1x Red Headband (Girls)
                1x Cowboy Hat
                1x Peter Pan Hat
                Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
                I'll try to offer...


                Minnie
                Green Explorer Pants
                Sparrow Shirt

                Probably not very good ; but it's worth a shot.
                Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                1x Brown Cowboy Shirt With No Vest
                1x Firewall
                1x Mansion Hat
                1x Cowboy Pants
                1x Stitch Pin
                nice offers, but im really looking for full costumes of the ones from above. sorry
                Angels Fan, born and raised.
                Come on you Galaxy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

                  thats fine, i am changing my offer anyway, i dont have most of that anymore now its pretty much pirate q and stuff
                  My name is <3 Maria <3
                  I love <3 Surfing <3
                  Im happily <3 Taken <3
                  I love my <3 Friends <3
                  <3 VMK <3 is my second life
                  <3 VMK <3 rules my world
                  I have <3 Brown <3 hair
                  I also have big <3 Brown <3 eyes
                  My <3 Family <3 is the best
                  <3 AIM <3 screenname- bhstrojanband456
                  <3 Madi <3 is my BFF
                  I <3 Life!
                  1 live in <3 California <3
                  <3 Purple <3 is my Favorite color
                  <3 Yeppers <3 is my word
                  I <3 UNC Tar Heels! (weird right since i live in Cali. LOL)
                  VMK Name <3 True-Surf-Girl <3


                  Yeppers, thats pretty much it....

                  ~Smilez~
                  :thumbup::ghug::judge::lmao::mob::music::ot::rant: :ap::!$#%::bang::bash::sc:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading a Blue Stitch Hat!

                    I offer:

                    1x Pink Tiki idol
                    1x Blue Flying ladin Carpet
                    1x Pair Of Stitch Teleporters (2)
                    1x Mickey TV
                    1x Football First Down Marker
                    1x Animators Desk
                    1x Animators Bench
                    1x Tron Table Blue
                    1x Tron Chair
                    1x Vmk Adventureland Quest Pin
                    1x Vmk Fantasyland Quest Pin
                    1x Vmk frontierland Quest Pin

                    Thats My offer let me know because I need stitch soon! lol
                    Thanks!

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X