Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dragon's Cave of Wonders

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's Cave of Wonders

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
    Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
    Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?
    Look at this cave, treasures untold!
    How many wonders can my cave hold?

LittleDragonErin presents...

You've asked for it...the yellow travel box, the red crates, orange mansion organ, gold ariel, red rocker, purple treasure chest and more...all in one room! Come join LDE in her Cave of Wonders for some singing, (inferno) dancing, jokes, story telling and just hanging out having fun with friends!

You can see it!
    You can experience it!
    But you won't...
    Believe it!

Dragon's Cave of Wonders

Only on VMK

Re: Dragon's Cave of Wonders

Woot (and don't forget a night of peeps asking " where did you get that?" hehe The room looks awesome Dragon!!

take that jediMihawk

Comment

nice room! I wish you could open it up for us all.
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Originally posted by Sword99 View Post
        nice room! I wish you could open it up for us all.
        she is >_<

I went to that room one day but you werent there. lol
        *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Thanks to everybody who stopped by! Was great fun! I will try to be open between 7-9 p.m. (PST) tomorrow.

Comment

VMK_Shadow visited the room this morning. She stayed for about 10 minutes joking with guests and answering a few questions. We found out her shoe size. We looked at the tag and it said, "Size: STAFF". Hee hee!

VMK_Bubbles came about an hour later. But turns out she was taking care of a report of a bad signature. She stayed only long enough to take care of the issue and didn't answer other questions. Sadly I didn't know she locked the room when she came in. So for about a half hour after she left my room was pretty dead and we couldn't figure out why. -_-'

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post

VMK_Shadow visited the room this morning. She stayed for about 10 minutes joking with guests and answering a few questions. We found out her shoe size. We looked at the tag and it said, "Size: STAFF". Hee hee!

VMK_Bubbles came about an hour later. But turns out she was taking care of a report of a bad signature. She stayed only long enough to take care of the issue and didn't answer other questions. Sadly I didn't know she locked the room when she came in. So for about a half hour after she left my room was pretty dead and we couldn't figure out why. -_-'
              Heh did you ever make it in to go stock Fin, or are you going to blame that on poor Bubbles this time? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
                Heh did you ever make it in to go stock Fin, or are you going to blame that on poor Bubbles this time? :lol:
                I made it in and lost the first time. Second time I'm about to go through a porter and Fin throws the gold hat chair under me saying, "I caught a Dragon!" -_-' Sigh.

Comment

what is the Gold Hat Chair Picture?

Comment

Hey Dragon, know when you might open the room again?
                    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Niiice room! I stopped by yesterday :cgrin:

Comment

Woot! Another awesome night in my room. VMK_Toni stopped by. Sadly though, I crashed a minute after she did and it was 9:49 (PST) right when I did so I was unable to make it back in time. Thanks to everybody (except the boy who told me to "go to [bleep]" because I wouldn't give him an inferno) who came! So much fun! Whee!

Comment

Woot! Another awesome night in my room. VMK_Toni stopped by. Sadly though, I crashed a minute after she did and it was 9:49 (PST) right when I did so I was unable to make it back in time. Thanks to everybody (except the boy who told me to "go to [bleep]" because I wouldn't give him an inferno) who came! So much fun! Whee!

Wow, Your rooms are very popular!
                          Hope i can stop by later!

~ Sleepy

Comment

Ok, I'm saying this with fully understanding that you have 10x more people asking you for inferno.

It just.. enraged me. That he would argue with me and isult me and my friends and the ever so classic "mummy jokes", and then ask me to be friends.

I now understand a fraction of your frustration or anyone else who has a rare/popular/beta item.

But.. on the other hand, I Love the room! =D

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
                              Ok, I'm saying this with fully understanding that you have 10x more people asking you for inferno.

It just.. enraged me. That he would argue with me and isult me and my friends and the ever so classic "mummy jokes", and then ask me to be friends.

I now understand a fraction of your frustration or anyone else who has a rare/popular/beta item.

But.. on the other hand, I Love the room! =D
                              Here's what makes the whole thing sad...

So he comes in all nice-like and then starts doing the "plz plz" thing. So I tell him no and he calls me a "mean.i". So I tell him that's not nice. And he says that he is nice. And I ask him if I called him a mean.i, would he think I'm nice. And that's about when he tells me to "go to he.ill" -_-' Then he runs before I can boot him. Roar! Of course he tried to come back twice later...but I boot him as soon as he showed up. Muahaha!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X