This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading multi-star snowman for one stars

I have a two-star and a five-star snowman magic pin, and I'd like to break them down into single stars, but vmk doesn't let you undo it.

If anyone is thinking about combining theirs into 2 or 5 star pins, don't do it. Trade your single stars to me instead. I'll trade equal value for the snowman pins, but I'll throw in a kicker like a sorcerer hat or something to make it worth your trouble.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: Trading multi-star snowman for one stars

i am trading on star snow man
    Yo im Phelank my vmk name is Outgoingrichman so if you see me add me and if you have sparrow trade im trading anything but before u add me tell me and then i will accept and one more thing My room is Rarest Trade room on earth

Comment

Was that an offer for me? how many do you have?

[None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I now have a four star, as well. I'd throw in a decent little kicker if someone traded me a couple of levitation magics for it.

[None]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X