Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

New Scammer On the Loose!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scammer On the Loose!

I Cannot Tell you the Name, unless you ask me For it in a PM.

He Scammed my Brother out of his Bat Magic,
    it is a Trading Credits in Kiosk Type,

This is how he does it....

He asked for the items first, and then tells you to go inside a teleporter, the teleporter is looking right at the exit and exits you out of his room for Good. If you notice a room like this DO NOT TRUST HIM! And as always never trust a trade for credits if it is OUT of Mice chat

Picture below only has the description and name of room, NEVER TrUST THIS ROOM PLEASE!
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Re: New Scammer On the Loose!

How'd you get in if you had to have a ticket? ;/

Comment

I guess that the scammer has like a room: Trading Credits

And.. If you decide to trade with him he gives you a ticket and you go to a room with his quest kiosk. Then I guess he takes your stuff and scams you without anybody watching?

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Nope, it was open normally before, he did that so i cannot get back in.. obviously
        VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Umm, I thought you said it was your brother who got scammed...?
          ----Heather
          vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Comment

It was. lol. i wa trying to go in and help my brother, but he booted us both and put it on tickets only.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X