This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back to the best days

Overall; Which year was your best? PreK Thru 12th grade?

I LOVED fourth grade. It was the best class.. ughh except for Ryan.. :croll: anyways, it was a great year, it was the best class of kids and I loved my teacher. :cgrin:

Re: Looking back to the best days

I got straight A's every quarter in third grade.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

7th grade! However, I liked all classes in every single grade. :unsure: All of them so wonderful, but im going along with 7th grade because we learned about cells and mutation :evil:

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

First or second grade. In first grade everything was happy, and I had a bunch of friends. In second grade I met another great friend who I was best friends with for a few years.

A lot of those same friends go to my school now, and they couldn't be more different. Sometimes I look back and can't believe I ever knew them that well. But that's life I guess. :-/

But first and second grade were the best. The only real homework we had was studying for spelling tests and a weekly vocabulary packet (for first grade that is).

Fourth grade was also great tho - I remember feeling so grown up )
        sigpic

Comment

I'd have to say this year, actually! I like all of my classes (this term and last), and band has made everything better, of course. Plus I've got a really close group of friends (that I met in band! :cwink that I hang out with alot, and it's really great.

In middle school I'd have to say 7th grade was the best. That was the only semi-enjoyable year in middle school, because I really hated middle school. It sucks. On ice. :cgrin:

5th grade was my favorite elementary school year because that was the first full year I was in part-time gifted (I went to the class every Tuesday for the day). The teacher was phenomenal! She wore a different pair of shoes every day. Not to mention she was brilliant and a wonderful teacher who I still benefit from today.

As far as grades go... well... I never had less than a 95 in all of elementary school. x] Middle school was much different, of course, I got down to a 78 in Algebra II once. But that changed pretty quickly. So far this year the lowest I've been down to is an 88, which is pretty good for me!

Comment

I loved 5th grade. I had the same teacher from 3rd grade, and I liked him a lot, he was nice. He was very calm, he had 6 kids ( 8 or 9 now I believe). I'll always remember when he was playing chess one time, and had his back to the class ( he loves chess ) the class went crazy, running around and he was to busy to notice I wish he could be my teacher again :love: ( he never gave homework too! )

Comment

As an "old timer" I just want to say enjoy this time to the fullest!!!! Have lots of fun before you have to worry about having a job to pay bills and other grown up stuff. Not saying it's bad ... but I do miss those care free days.

Comment

I wish it was easier to be carefree. At this point in my life I consider carefree pre-school :lol:
                ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
                'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                  As an "old timer" I just want to say enjoy this time to the fullest!!!! Have lots of fun before you have to worry about having a job to pay bills and other grown up stuff. Not saying it's bad ... but I do miss those care free days.
                  Preach on! Working is for suckers

Comment

I never actually went to pre-school. I went to Montessori. :unsure:

Comment

Omg, 4th grade was the best year ever! [For the elementry years]
                      But for the middle school years, it would have to be 7th grade.

-I got straight A's in 4th grade.
                      -All my friends were in my class in 4th grade except for two of them.
                      I- wrote a book with my best friend in 4th grade and now reading it, I can't understand what half of it says[due to bad grammar].
                      -I fell over backwards while balancing in my chair and the desk fell ontop of me.
                      -I passed so many notes in 4th grade, half of my desk was filled with notes. And I got the "secret service" award because my teacher looked in my desk and found all the notes and never knew that I passed notes.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Was there something wrong with the two people you weren't friends with? :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
                          -I passed so many notes in 4th grade, half of my desk was filled with notes. And I got the "secret service" award because my teacher looked in my desk and found all the notes and never knew that I passed notes.
                          Ah Mah Gasshhhhh thats so cute :lmao: :gladsad:

Comment

I liked 7th grade, Science the most; the teacher was really fun to learn with and we watched videos about every two weeks. I also had the highest score on the science final . I got an A every quarter in her class.

Good times.
                            Currently suffering from VMK deceasement disorder, aka. "I Miss VMK."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X