Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Looking back to the best days

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back to the best days

Overall; Which year was your best? PreK Thru 12th grade?

I LOVED fourth grade. It was the best class.. ughh except for Ryan.. :croll: anyways, it was a great year, it was the best class of kids and I loved my teacher. :cgrin:

Re: Looking back to the best days

I got straight A's every quarter in third grade.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

7th grade! However, I liked all classes in every single grade. :unsure: All of them so wonderful, but im going along with 7th grade because we learned about cells and mutation :evil:

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

First or second grade. In first grade everything was happy, and I had a bunch of friends. In second grade I met another great friend who I was best friends with for a few years.

A lot of those same friends go to my school now, and they couldn't be more different. Sometimes I look back and can't believe I ever knew them that well. But that's life I guess. :-/

But first and second grade were the best. The only real homework we had was studying for spelling tests and a weekly vocabulary packet (for first grade that is).

Fourth grade was also great tho - I remember feeling so grown up )
        sigpic

Comment

I'd have to say this year, actually! I like all of my classes (this term and last), and band has made everything better, of course. Plus I've got a really close group of friends (that I met in band! :cwink that I hang out with alot, and it's really great.

In middle school I'd have to say 7th grade was the best. That was the only semi-enjoyable year in middle school, because I really hated middle school. It sucks. On ice. :cgrin:

5th grade was my favorite elementary school year because that was the first full year I was in part-time gifted (I went to the class every Tuesday for the day). The teacher was phenomenal! She wore a different pair of shoes every day. Not to mention she was brilliant and a wonderful teacher who I still benefit from today.

As far as grades go... well... I never had less than a 95 in all of elementary school. x] Middle school was much different, of course, I got down to a 78 in Algebra II once. But that changed pretty quickly. So far this year the lowest I've been down to is an 88, which is pretty good for me!

Comment

I loved 5th grade. I had the same teacher from 3rd grade, and I liked him a lot, he was nice. He was very calm, he had 6 kids ( 8 or 9 now I believe). I'll always remember when he was playing chess one time, and had his back to the class ( he loves chess ) the class went crazy, running around and he was to busy to notice I wish he could be my teacher again :love: ( he never gave homework too! )

Comment

As an "old timer" I just want to say enjoy this time to the fullest!!!! Have lots of fun before you have to worry about having a job to pay bills and other grown up stuff. Not saying it's bad ... but I do miss those care free days.

Comment

I wish it was easier to be carefree. At this point in my life I consider carefree pre-school :lol:
                ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
                'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                  As an "old timer" I just want to say enjoy this time to the fullest!!!! Have lots of fun before you have to worry about having a job to pay bills and other grown up stuff. Not saying it's bad ... but I do miss those care free days.
                  Preach on! Working is for suckers

Comment

I never actually went to pre-school. I went to Montessori. :unsure:

Comment

Omg, 4th grade was the best year ever! [For the elementry years]
                      But for the middle school years, it would have to be 7th grade.

-I got straight A's in 4th grade.
                      -All my friends were in my class in 4th grade except for two of them.
                      I- wrote a book with my best friend in 4th grade and now reading it, I can't understand what half of it says[due to bad grammar].
                      -I fell over backwards while balancing in my chair and the desk fell ontop of me.
                      -I passed so many notes in 4th grade, half of my desk was filled with notes. And I got the "secret service" award because my teacher looked in my desk and found all the notes and never knew that I passed notes.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Was there something wrong with the two people you weren't friends with? :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
                          -I passed so many notes in 4th grade, half of my desk was filled with notes. And I got the "secret service" award because my teacher looked in my desk and found all the notes and never knew that I passed notes.
                          Ah Mah Gasshhhhh thats so cute :lmao: :gladsad:

Comment

I liked 7th grade, Science the most; the teacher was really fun to learn with and we watched videos about every two weeks. I also had the highest score on the science final . I got an A every quarter in her class.

Good times.
                            Currently suffering from VMK deceasement disorder, aka. "I Miss VMK."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X