Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

    Many of you know of my campaign to bring purple crates to VMK. HathowayB has very kindly created an awesome quest and room for this cause.

    Please come by and show your support for purple crates in VMK! Please wear purple

    45 ghosts in mansion and levitation magic required. Prizes given as you complete the quest.

    Search HathowayB or Purple Crates for VMK! Quest. Thanks!


  • #2
    Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

    hey thats me with the party hat in there! Im glad u decided to advertise this it was kewl of hat to do that. *( How come hat isnt here with us on Mice?! we got to get him here...)*




    P.S. thats hilarious that u fuzzed out those words and blocked foreverWDW's face w/ your ear.
    sigpic from left to right: allie, larry,kelsi,heather,me,josh

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

      hehe. I'M in it. )
      Look at me...sitting at that table XD
      Ok. :P I still like this room.
      ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
      'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

        I love the room, and I'm amazed at how someone could have enough credits to get enough starry carpets to cover that huge room.

        I'm astonished.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

          nice! I May come in sometime tonight.
          VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

            Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
            I love the room, and I'm amazed at how someone could have enough credits to get enough starry carpets to cover that huge room.

            I'm astonished.
            Let's just say it was a group effort

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

              hey cyre we should get hat on mice
              sigpic from left to right: allie, larry,kelsi,heather,me,josh

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                Originally posted by cyre View Post
                Let's just say it was a group effort
                OIC

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                  I played it earlier today, got to haunted mansion and caught 50 ghosts, but it didn't work. I played again, and got an error. By then, I had to much lag to play again, but I will try tomorrow if it's open!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                    Originally posted by PMURRZ-p View Post
                    hey cyre we should get hat on mice
                    he is

                    Thanks for the kind words about it. The quest will be up tomorrow as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                      The quest Was awesome last Night, I May come in later on today who knows??
                      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                        Originally posted by cyre View Post
                        he is

                        Thanks for the kind words about it. The quest will be up tomorrow as well.
                        He is.. but never posts? he is....... but doesnt get on any more?
                        He is.. but he just joined?
                        sigpic from left to right: allie, larry,kelsi,heather,me,josh

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                          Thanks for the kind words, the quest and room was a group effort involving Cyre, and Capn. I certainly would never been able to build the room without the help of Cyre Hopefully VMK will recognize the demand for the crates and finally release purple crates soon.

                          If you played the quest yesterday, I reset the quest and added 105 prizes to the kiosk. Also you only need to catch 45 ghosts, I put 50 because I ran out of space in the task hint.

                          Originally posted by PMURRZ-p View Post
                          He is.. but never posts? he is....... but doesnt get on any more?
                          He is.. but he just joined?
                          I don't post that often Blue, but I am an active lurker
                          AN ADVENTURER'S LIFE IS BEST!

                          KUNGALOOSH!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                            Originally posted by AdventurersClub View Post
                            Thanks for the kind words, the quest and room was a group effort involving Cyre, and Capn. I certainly would never been able to build the room without the help of Cyre Hopefully VMK will recognize the demand for the crates and finally release purple crates soon.

                            If you played the quest yesterday, I reset the quest and added 105 prizes to the kiosk. Also you only need to catch 45 ghosts, I put 50 because I ran out of space in the task hint.



                            I don't post that often Blue, but I am an active lurker
                            Hey look, it's Hat!
                            :wave: rosesredrosered: Pianist, singer, DLR Annual Passholder, (Former)VMKer. :wave:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Purple Crates for VMK! The Quest.

                              Omg its hat! hey
                              sigpic from left to right: allie, larry,kelsi,heather,me,josh

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X