Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Logitech announces Official Gran Turismo Racing Wheel for PS3

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech announces Official Gran Turismo Racing Wheel for PS3

Only the hardcore need apply:

Originally posted by Joystiq.com

Want the perfect prologue to sim racing's most-distinguished brand? Tack another $150 onto that $40 download, as Logitech has unveiled the official, and pricey Driving Force GT racing wheel. Engineered specifically for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (but compatible with GT4 and GT5 on PS2), the Driving Force features requisite force feedback, plus a new 24-position realtime adjustment dial (see -- it's red!), so you can fine-tune the brake bias, traction control and damper settings on-the-fly. Brake bias? Damper settings? Just point us to the boost button!

The Driving Force GT wheel is "expected" to ship in May.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2008/02/20/gd...turismo-wheel/

Official announcement:
    http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...82&newsLang=en

Playing Gran Turismo single handedly made me a better driver. It's where I first got familiar with tuning, and learning about entry points, brake points, and other strategies I use whenever I head to the track or Karting at K1 or Dromo 1.

Might have to pick this up whenever I decide to get a PS3!

Re: Logitech announces Official Gran Turismo Racing Wheel for PS3

Originally posted by Soulquarian View Post
    Only the hardcore need apply:
    Dude, that's the wheel they made for the people who can't afford their good wheel...

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ga...s/131&cl=us,en

Control

• Dual-motor force feedback transmission: Experience quiet, powerful force feedback effects. You'll feel every bump, bank, and curb, recreated with remarkable fidelity.
    • Six-speed stick shift: Quickly select between six forward gears and a push-down reverse gear. Or switch to sequential shifting mode.
    • 900 degree wheel rotation:Metal gas, brake, and clutch pedals: Control your car intuitively with sturdy, true-to-life pedals.
    • Two paddle shifters: Keep both hands on the wheel while changing gears.
    • 12 programmable buttons plus D-pad: Easily map game functions to your preference with the powerful software.
    • Comfort
    • Hand-Stitched Leather: The 11-inch wheel is wrapped in real leather to help keep your hands comfortable during long racing sessions.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Re: Logitech announces Official Gran Turismo Racing Wheel for PS3

but these are all nothing when compared to those setups that use multiple flat panels set up around a Recaro racing seat. They use 4 360's in network to get you a true wraparound experience. The ones I've seen are a stupid amount of money.
      Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X