Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Typing in codes...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typing in codes...

Okay so...

I bought some sparrow codes recently and I was entering a bunch of them in today, 1 digit at a time. Since I've entered over 2,000 codes in the past couple months, I've gotten pretty fast at doing it. The problem was, after I typed in a lot of them, I got a warning that said something like, "Using third party software to enter codes is not allowed in VMK. Don't risk your right to play VMK.". I never use anything to enter codes besides my fingers! I am a bit worried now, because I've still got 700 codes left to enter, and I'm afraid if I enter them "too fast" I'll risk getting my account banned, or worse, IP banned.

lol This is mostly just a little vent, but I'm also curious, has this ever happened to anyone else?
    Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Re: Typing in codes...

Aren't they tradeable now?
    maybe you should take a break and start entering them on mules.

Comment

I agree - start using some mules and take a break off of your main character. I type quickly too, and I've gotten messages from VMK staff, literally telling me to "slow down when entering codes". So I stop, and in about an hour or two I keep going. Or start with other characters.

Comment

Thanks guys, I did make a new account where I'm going to enter the rest of my codes in. I also contacted staff about it, just to let them know about this.
        Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

As this question is related, as in codes - are the blizzard beach game codes now defunct? I got a new one yesterday adn tried to enter it but it kept turning it down. Maybe I miswrote it like a Z for a 2 or something but couldn't get it to work.

Dreams

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X