Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

    #26 cause the show must go on! This is in honor of Kanga Power!!!
    (and my STRANGE pickle fetish :lol
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Well, I figure it can't hurt as long as you all PLAY NICE, hence my disclaimer above. :cgrin: I enjoyed the Beauty Pageant derail thread back when Figment started that in early MC days nearly :blink: two years ago. It's a great way to get to know other MiceChatters, bond, and all that fun stuff. Just be sure to not attack any other members and try to include everyone so no one gets hurt, okay. So if someone new pops in, explain what might be wrong and show them the FAQ in a nice way. Remember to email me: Bigpigletfan@micechat.com, PM me or another mod, or use the report a post button if you have any problems. Yep, I think that just about covers it.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

    Let's all be nice...:cgrin: Let the Randomness...BEGIN!
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Randomnes V2 #26: Cause the pickles told us to!

    (taken care of)
    Last edited by PiG_GuRl; 02-24-2008, 08:28 AM.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Randomnes V2 #26: Cause the pickles told us to!

      or actually...I'll have the thread deleted!?! How about that!?! :cgrin:
      I gotta get that taken care of....
      I like that idea!
      ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
      'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Randomnes V2 #26: Cause the pickles told us to!

        Yay! We're MERGED
        lol
        Last edited by PiG_GuRl; 02-24-2008, 03:36 PM.
        ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
        'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

          It's yet time for.. another randomness! :roll: Wow :blink: I can't believe we got this far in numbers for randomness! Do you know how many posts are alltogether on the randomness?

          !!50,000!! Posts! Wow! Keep it up guys! Maybe you guys will reach 100,000 posts on randomness someday!
          :bow: And, as usual, bow down to Piglet and her quote: :bow:


          Quote:
          Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
          Well, I figure it can't hurt as long as you all PLAY NICE, hence my disclaimer above. :cgrin: I enjoyed the Beauty Pageant derail thread back when Figment started that in early MC days nearly :blink: two years ago. It's a great way to get to know other MiceChatters, bond, and all that fun stuff. Just be sure to not attack any other members and try to include everyone so no one gets hurt, okay. So if someone new pops in, explain what might be wrong and show them the FAQ in a nice way. Remember to email me: Bigpigletfan@micechat.com, PM me or another mod, or use the report a post button if you have any problems. Yep, I think that just about covers it.

          :mob: Keep up the randomness guys! :mob: Oh yes, and the title for this randomness comes from Pig_Gurl, rosesredrosered, and cyre! ( Yay for purple crates :csmile: ) Dedicated to everyone for supporting their randomness!

          ) Keep up the randomness! :thumbup:


          Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

            Woohoo 1st posty :cgrin:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

              Good title for the randomness

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                Ew Sucky school tomorrow :yuck:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                  Woo ) Nicely done Kanga!


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                    :sleep: Thanks. Sorry for the wait, but I went to be so late. :roll:

                    Just so you know:

                    " purple crates " refers to cyre
                    " grammar " refers to rose
                    " Kanga power " refers to me
                    " Randomness V2 #26 " refers to Pig because she really wanted to do that at the end.

                    I would put more of a variety, but I just cant think when I get up in the morning! :lol: Hopefully this title doesn't confuse anything!


                    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                      Lol, Randomness V2 #__ is just a standard thing that's been a tradition for a while, not a personal preference.

                      Trust me it's varied enough :lol:


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                        Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                        :sleep: Thanks. Sorry for the wait, but I went to be so late. :roll:

                        Just so you know:

                        " purple crates " refers to cyre
                        " grammar " refers to rose
                        " Kanga power " refers to me
                        " Randomness V2 #26 " refers to Pig because she really wanted to do that at the end.

                        I would put more of a variety, but I just cant think when I get up in the morning! :lol: Hopefully this title doesn't confuse anything!
                        AH now i get it hehe. Yes, a very nice job!
                        --
                        Do people down south, in the warmer climates, own uggs? Just wondering

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                          I don't have Uggs, but I've got Nine West! They're pretty much the same thing, just a different brand. The only reason I didn't get Uggs, actually, was because we couldn't find them in the mall we were at. I love them though, they're chocolate brown with fur on the inside :love:

                          But yeah, people in warmer areas do own boots. We don't live in flip-flops, you know. :croll: And it does get pretty cold in January at times!


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                            LOL Your avatar, Becca.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: When grammar and purple crates attacks with... Kanga Power! - Randomness V2 #26

                              Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                              Lol, Randomness V2 #__ is just a standard thing that's been a tradition for a while, not a personal preference.

                              Trust me it's varied enough :lol:
                              ) No! :lmao: She wanted it to be differant! Instead of the randomness at the start it would be at the end! :lmao:


                              Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X