Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Buying Junk In Bulk

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Junk In Bulk

i Hola mis amigos ! [Translation:: Hello my friends!]
    I am currently trying to go out for a best room award ; however I am kinda broke and don't earn credits easily, which then makes it harder to buy furnishing ; lol.
    Which is where you micechatters come in.
    I am looking to buy any furnishing that is on sale from you. I know it sounds weird ; but let me elaborate [ big word xD ].
    I am looking to buy your unused furniture that you most likely don't need and are ready to click the sell button on. So I am looking to pay for less than what it costs in stores, but more than you would get from the sell button. It's then a win win situation.
    For example :: Gray crate [ I'll need MANY of these and other colored crates ] Store :: 50 credits. Sell Button :: 10 Credits. I could pay around 25 credits per crate.
    Which is where the bulk comes in.
    I'm hoping not to pay for items that are in less than quantity of erm... 5 maybe? And if possible maybe the more I buy from you the less it costs. So maybe ; for instance ; back to the gray crate. I buy 2 = 50 credits. 4 = 100 ; and maybe I can get 1 free 0_o It's up to you really. I'm just hoping to get them some what cheap so I can get the furniture I need for a price lower than stores and you can sell your unwanted furniture for more than the sell button.
    If your interested ; please let me know. I am looking to buy just about any furiture out in stores today. But here are a few things I DEFINITELY need.
    Gray Crates
    Brown Crates
    Green Crates
    Magic Curtains
    Magic Blocks
    Magic Hat Seats
    That's all for now. i Hasta Luego ! [ See you later ]
    *~KelseaNicole <3

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

Re: Buying Junk In Bulk

i have gray crates 21 of them i have 5 magic blocks

Comment

Ok ; how much for all of it?

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

hmm around 25 credits each and for boxes around 150 maybe idk

Comment

at that price it would be :: 1300 ?? Did it my head and rounded so around that.
          So maybe a little less than that for the bulk buys?

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

ok 1300 is fine

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X