X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Junk In Bulk

i Hola mis amigos ! [Translation:: Hello my friends!]
    I am currently trying to go out for a best room award ; however I am kinda broke and don't earn credits easily, which then makes it harder to buy furnishing ; lol.
    Which is where you micechatters come in.
    I am looking to buy any furnishing that is on sale from you. I know it sounds weird ; but let me elaborate [ big word xD ].
    I am looking to buy your unused furniture that you most likely don't need and are ready to click the sell button on. So I am looking to pay for less than what it costs in stores, but more than you would get from the sell button. It's then a win win situation.
    For example :: Gray crate [ I'll need MANY of these and other colored crates ] Store :: 50 credits. Sell Button :: 10 Credits. I could pay around 25 credits per crate.
    Which is where the bulk comes in.
    I'm hoping not to pay for items that are in less than quantity of erm... 5 maybe? And if possible maybe the more I buy from you the less it costs. So maybe ; for instance ; back to the gray crate. I buy 2 = 50 credits. 4 = 100 ; and maybe I can get 1 free 0_o It's up to you really. I'm just hoping to get them some what cheap so I can get the furniture I need for a price lower than stores and you can sell your unwanted furniture for more than the sell button.
    If your interested ; please let me know. I am looking to buy just about any furiture out in stores today. But here are a few things I DEFINITELY need.
    Gray Crates
    Brown Crates
    Green Crates
    Magic Curtains
    Magic Blocks
    Magic Hat Seats
    That's all for now. i Hasta Luego ! [ See you later ]
    *~KelseaNicole <3

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

Re: Buying Junk In Bulk

i have gray crates 21 of them i have 5 magic blocks

Comment

Ok ; how much for all of it?

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

hmm around 25 credits each and for boxes around 150 maybe idk

Comment

at that price it would be :: 1300 ?? Did it my head and rounded so around that.
          So maybe a little less than that for the bulk buys?

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

ok 1300 is fine

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X