This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral Magic

Is it seriously just me or is it that everytime I try for coral magic, I don't get it! I mean it was hard enough earlier to even get sword in the stone magic, but now that I get it almost everytime. I never get it. Everyone infront and behind me always get it. I'm getting really mad and I kinda get "upset" how I see people with over 10 coral magics and I can't even get one. It is a little rediculous. I have tried with countless numbers of stone magics but nothing. What am I doing wrong? Is there something I'm missing here? Anyone else feel like this?
    :love:

Re: Coral Magic

I agree completely. I tried to get the coral magic yesterday, and got it after probably literally 20 tries. Everyone in front of and behind me, like you said, got it. Except me. I only have one, and all these people around me had five star magic already, and some had multiples of five star magics. I thought I was the only one also!

Comment

Odd. I tried 10 times and got magic every other time.

Comment

Since the opening of the Fantasyland Courtyard last May, I have ridden roughly 300 times. I do not recall how many Sword in the Stone Magic pins I have received but I can tell you that I have won only two pins from the stone. Those were Thanksgiving 2007 pins when the odds were greatly increased.
        sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
          Since the opening of the Fantasyland Courtyard last May, I have ridden roughly 300 times. I do not recall how many Sword in the Stone Magic pins I have received but I can tell you that I have won only two pins from the stone. Those were Thanksgiving 2007 pins when the odds were greatly increased.
          Wow! I have ridden at least 100 times at a rough estimate, but I've probably gotten about 20 pins in the process. That's pretty tough only getting 2 pins! When it was rare to get pins, though, I only got ONE. My others were from the higher odds.

Comment

I have gotten sword in the stone 40+ times today, easy. No magic. People sit there with multiple and pull it out like nothing. What the heck?!$@!%$!*
            I seriously am freaking out, yes I know it's only a game but seriously VMK come on! Be fair for once! I'll be happy for one star but these people have like 10 of them, and of course they're the ones to get more! I'm not gonna have any credits soon, than they'll be happy. I bet my last 10 credits I'll get the coral magic..

Comment

I've seen it happen too. It's crazy how people have like ten magics, and I watch them pull it out about 9 of the 10 times. But Good Luck!

Comment

Look, im not sure if this would help.. You should get like 10 of the sword in the stone magics and use them up all at the same time. Perhaps one of the 10 will work? Yup, I also mainly see that once a person pulls out the sword, the next 5 or 6 give nothing.. However, like the 6th try might give you something.

:unsure: Im not sure on my advice because pulling out the sword is pretty random.. However, ive seen loads of people pull out the sword when a bunch of people were trying. . . The key thing is to try and try again :captain: Good luck!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Maybe it's just totally weird, but whenever I turn in my magic, I go to advance mode and pick an empty Fantasyland Courtyard. That's been difficult to do recently with all the people trying for the magic, but I wait until it's less crowded and go to an almost empty one if completely empty isn't available. Anyway, whenever I go turn in the magic in an empty room, I seem to have better odds. I've almost never NOT pulled the sword in an empty lobby. Maybe it's because VMK is weird and works that way, but it seems to work for me. Sorry if this doesn't help! But it's worth a try, right?

Comment

Here are pictures of an example of what seems to happen to all of us

First of all, Somebody seems to get it

Then you go for it

Luckily i had three of these, so i already used one, now lets try the second

hey! Finally. i got the magic after getting the sword in the stone pin EXACTLY 13 Times! Rawr..

this story could go around the different way which also happend to me

when you do the magic and you do not get the coral magic pin.
                    then someone else come by, and does sword magic, then they get the coral magic pin, i hated that! lol
                    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

i seem to get it fine and i get the pin to do it every time since i do each ride one at a time instead of in a row
                      sigpic from left to right: allie, larry,kelsi,heather,me,josh

Comment

Here's what happens to me, like i ride the ride and then i don't get a pin at all! whats up with that??? is anyone else getting that? I ride again and again, but still not pin. Does the odds of getting magic change randomly??
                        _____................,**,
                        ...............,*...,,'
                        ..,**-Some Hearts Just Get
                        .(..............,**.Lucky Sometimes
                        ...*,__,*....,,'_____________

my website

www.askabbynow.com
                        ^ you know you want to join!!!!

Or AIM
                        redheadsrmorfun9

Comment

and i thought I had it bad.
                          i had six sword pins right?

so it was the end of the day.. i go to the stone.. and use all six. NOTHING. and then some random dude comes up with only one sword pin.. and easily takes it out of the stone.
                          i'm like.. DUDDEE. WHAT THE HECK.

I didn't want people to laugh at me and go, 'hahaaa. none of your pins worked for you.'
                          so i just walked away.

and on top of all that, none of my pirate keys worked except the very last one. And i had like 8.
                          *Made By Allie.

Comment

It always annoys me when people can do that. It's like it picks by titles..

Comment

Well My random guess is, That EVERY Person On VMK Has A Genorator, Meaning, the sword has a list of names and u get the pin after the # is generated
                              ( ex. i ride the ride, i dont get it. but the genorator keeps count so its randomly gives it to you when its time. ) thats what i think.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X