This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My VMK Account

I was recently told by VMK staff that my account was gone onto on another Ip address and things were taken off of it. After I had contacted VMK about my missing items. They said there was nothing they could even do to get the items though. I'm pretty mad. They took a few of my favorite items, of course
    But it is just the point. I have no idea how someone got my user info.
    I have never told anyone my password or my log-in name. I guess there is nothing I really can do but change my password. =\ Could anyone tell me how to change my VMK password?
    :love:

Re: My VMK Account

So Sorry to hear that :rant: :rant:
    Contacting VMK? :c???:

Comment

I tired, nothing on there about it that I saw.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Pink. Try this page to change your password. http://disney.go.com/youraccount/
        Login and then click the account details tab. There is a button there that says "change password"
        --Just_Jim

Comment

Just make sure your next password is hard to guess. Use random letters and numbers mixed together. I had someone hack into my eBay account...(had the same password for YEARS... ) I know how freaky and scarry it is to be violated like that!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Wow - that's crazy! I would totally be furious. I can't believe VMK just says that there's nothing they can do in situations like this. I guess the only thing to do is just change the password and not worry too much about it.. but I agree with Penguin - change it to something totally random that no one can guess but you.

Comment

Yeah I changed it finally. I'm just mad I can't get these back now. =\
              And they had to go for like a lot of my good items.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                Yeah I changed it finally. I'm just mad I can't get these back now. =\
                And they had to go for like a lot of my good items.
                Don't things always work out like this? :thumbdown

They couldn't have just taken a gray crate or dead man's chest, could they? )

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                  Don't things always work out like this? :thumbdown

They couldn't have just taken a gray crate or dead man's chest, could they? )
                  Of course not. But I just don't get how they got my users name & stuff. It's not even a screen name I use for anything.

Comment

Of course not. But I just don't get how they got my users name & stuff. It's not even a screen name I use for anything.
                    Hmmm.. that's really interesting. If you use VMKPal, do you save your password and things on there? And if you do, do other people use that VMKPal? That could be it if others are on there besides you. Or... hmm - if you've ever forgotten your password or user name and had it emailed to you, the only thing I can think of is that it went to the wrong email and someone else saw it? I'm really not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                      Hmmm.. that's really interesting. If you use VMKPal, do you save your password and things on there? And if you do, do other people use that VMKPal? That could be it if others are on there besides you. Or... hmm - if you've ever forgotten your password or user name and had it emailed to you, the only thing I can think of is that it went to the wrong email and someone else saw it? I'm really not sure.
                      Well yeah but nobody plays VMK. Only me.
                      And it said from another IP Address...

Comment

Well yeah but nobody plays VMK. Only me.
                        And it said from another IP Address...
                        Hmm... that's weird - maybe you played at a friend's house? or some other computer? And your user name and pass word could have stayed on it... I'm just throwing ideas out there.
                        It's terrible to think, but a friend could've taken somethings.... - is that a possibility at all?
                        Last edited by WDWGirl; 03-05-2008, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Huh.. Im sorry Pink! Wow! This is awfull! Just awfull! Sorry! Like Con said.. Did you play VMK at at sleepover at your friends house?

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                            Huh.. Im sorry Pink! Wow! This is awfull! Just awfull! Sorry! Like Con said.. Did you play VMK at at sleepover at your friends house?
                            None of my friends even know what the game is. And I don't go on the computer when I sleep over peoples houses. I contacted VMK again but they have not replied and I sent it like a week or so back? So I sent another one tonight. This is outrageous. I can tell you that I think that if it was someone who sucked up to staff that got there items stole that they would get it back so quickly.

Comment

Dang, so sorry to hear that pink. What are you missing? I'm sure we can help you get them back. The same thing happened to me, accept I knew who it was. Get this: My cousin! He got on my account and deleted a few friend, not to mention did a few nasty things to my character.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X