Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stitch's Big VMK Scavenger Hunt Event

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitch's Big VMK Scavenger Hunt Event

Hey Everyone!

I was chatting with cyre when I got the crazy idea to do a VMK scavenger hunt of sorts. With people taking pictures and buying things in order to win. I haven't really thought this out much, so if people are interested or have ideas, go ahead and suggest them. I also need to know what day would be good to do this event. If everyone could drop me a line and say if their interested, I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks!

This event will be a ONE DAY event, and will take place in a quest kiosk. This will be an MC-only thing, so tickets will be distributed and the quest will be in another person's room. Prizes will be given to the top 10 winners.
    Last edited by stitchon; 03-10-2008, 04:57 PM.

Re: Stitch's Big VMK Scavenger Hunt Event

hmm very nice idea.. but is this a room even? bc if it is it would be more fun. also maybe maybe we could make this into a quest? no kiosk? np, we could have someone else do it

Comment

Hehe, no kiosk. I'm still planning the entire idea though, so anything goes.

Comment

I like the idea. Take pictures of specific items somewhere in vmk it sounds fun, how are you going to decide who wins if you don't use a kiosk?

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
          Hey Everyone!

I was chatting with cyre when I got the crazy idea to do a VMK scavenger hunt of sorts. With people taking pictures and buying things in order to win. I haven't really thought this out much, so if people are interested or have ideas, go ahead and suggest them. I also need to know what day would be good to do this event. If everyone could drop me a line and say if their interested, I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks!
          A little like a VMK Gumball Rally? :cwink: Sounds like fun. Have fun planning!

Comment

A-W-E-S-O-M-E Idea! I can't wait till it's open for playing!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

So How is the room going to be set up and i was thinking something like.. the gingerbread houses? we could all do some rooms for the quest? pm me if u can bc i have a quest kiosk so maybe i could help

Comment

Originally posted by Coasterfan View Post
                I like the idea. Take pictures of specific items somewhere in vmk it sounds fun, how are you going to decide who wins if you don't use a kiosk?

Well, i'm about to answer that question right now

Flame, if you supply the kiosk, I'll supply the prizes and questions.\

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                A little like a VMK Gumball Rally? :cwink: Sounds like fun. Have fun planning!
                You just gave me an idea, hehe. I just got an official title from that. How does the 1st Annual VMK Gumball Rally sound?

Comment

this sounds like fun!

Comment

I can supply the kiosk if you'll like, this sounds really awesome! =)

Comment

That sounds like a pretty good idea, can't wait to try it out. Just a little confused on what you mean about not using a kiosk ( or did you say you were going to use one )?

Pink Llama's <3

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/imz/i...-~-vmo0443.jpg

Comment

First Post updated

Comment

Cool idea!
                          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

update: I am planning the event to be next week on a Saturday. Is that ok?

Comment

wait who hosting?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X