X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitch's Big VMK Scavenger Hunt Event

Hey Everyone!

I was chatting with cyre when I got the crazy idea to do a VMK scavenger hunt of sorts. With people taking pictures and buying things in order to win. I haven't really thought this out much, so if people are interested or have ideas, go ahead and suggest them. I also need to know what day would be good to do this event. If everyone could drop me a line and say if their interested, I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks!

This event will be a ONE DAY event, and will take place in a quest kiosk. This will be an MC-only thing, so tickets will be distributed and the quest will be in another person's room. Prizes will be given to the top 10 winners.
    Last edited by stitchon; 03-10-2008, 03:57 PM.

Re: Stitch's Big VMK Scavenger Hunt Event

hmm very nice idea.. but is this a room even? bc if it is it would be more fun. also maybe maybe we could make this into a quest? no kiosk? np, we could have someone else do it

Comment

Hehe, no kiosk. I'm still planning the entire idea though, so anything goes.

Comment

I like the idea. Take pictures of specific items somewhere in vmk it sounds fun, how are you going to decide who wins if you don't use a kiosk?

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
          Hey Everyone!

I was chatting with cyre when I got the crazy idea to do a VMK scavenger hunt of sorts. With people taking pictures and buying things in order to win. I haven't really thought this out much, so if people are interested or have ideas, go ahead and suggest them. I also need to know what day would be good to do this event. If everyone could drop me a line and say if their interested, I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks!
          A little like a VMK Gumball Rally? :cwink: Sounds like fun. Have fun planning!

Comment

A-W-E-S-O-M-E Idea! I can't wait till it's open for playing!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

So How is the room going to be set up and i was thinking something like.. the gingerbread houses? we could all do some rooms for the quest? pm me if u can bc i have a quest kiosk so maybe i could help

Comment

Originally posted by Coasterfan View Post
                I like the idea. Take pictures of specific items somewhere in vmk it sounds fun, how are you going to decide who wins if you don't use a kiosk?

Well, i'm about to answer that question right now

Flame, if you supply the kiosk, I'll supply the prizes and questions.\

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                A little like a VMK Gumball Rally? :cwink: Sounds like fun. Have fun planning!
                You just gave me an idea, hehe. I just got an official title from that. How does the 1st Annual VMK Gumball Rally sound?

Comment

this sounds like fun!

Comment

I can supply the kiosk if you'll like, this sounds really awesome! =)

Comment

That sounds like a pretty good idea, can't wait to try it out. Just a little confused on what you mean about not using a kiosk ( or did you say you were going to use one )?

Pink Llama's <3

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/imz/i...-~-vmo0443.jpg

Comment

First Post updated

Comment

Cool idea!
                          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

update: I am planning the event to be next week on a Saturday. Is that ok?

Comment

wait who hosting?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X