This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03/27/08 - Disney Movie Rewards-No more VMK Items

It looks like if you haven't gotten your VMK items (theater set, mickey window, red stitch hat, and inferno) from the Disney Movie Rewards the only way now is to trade for them. Because, as far as I can tell, they all have been removed from the rewards site.
    Last edited by JimbobJimbo; 03-27-2008, 05:55 AM.
    --Just_Jim

Re: Disney Movie Rewards-No more VMK Items

aww i was just about to buy inferno...oh well

Comment

Oh goodness. I'm hoping this doesn't mean that they are going to release carpet magic and other new items on there. I should really go trade for a red stitch and try for another inferno
      :love:

Comment

No!! D: I was 100 points away from another Inferno. Ah well...

Comment

Whatever.

Spending your points for items that don't exist never interested me. Maybe they'll be able to release the older items through the actual VMK game now.

Comment

yea and what happened to the mickey stuff that was supose to be released ALL in summer not SOME

Comment

Originally posted by Flame View Post
              yea and what happened to the mickey stuff that was supose to be released ALL in summer not SOME
              They were not suposed to be released all in summer. They were originaly to be released one each season(spring, summer, fall, winter) by doing quests in the park. But with the closing of vmk central in the parks that was changed.
              --Just_Jim

Comment

Originally posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
                They were not suposed to be released all in summer. They were originaly to be released one each season(spring, summer, fall, winter) by doing quests in the park. But with the closing of vmk central in the parks that was changed.
                They also kept delaying it.

Anyone else remember how they were supposed to have the winter and spring prizes out before VMK Central was closed?

Comment

The VMK Reply

Thanks for contacting VMK about the virtual items offered through Disney Movie Rewards.

Unfortunately, we are no longer offering VMK items (VMK Home Theater, Stitch Space Helmet, Mickey Mouse Window or Dancing Inferno) through Disney Movie Rewards. If you have a code for a Disney Movie Rewards virtual item, your code will still work, please redeem it.

If you were lucky enough to get one of these items we hope you continue to enjoy your limited edition reward.

Thanks for contacting VMK.

--
                  VMK_Shorty
                  VMK Player Support
                  http://www.vmk.com

Comment

Oic.. Plus About The Mickey Here Is Alittle Sneek Peak I Was Able To Find :

Mickey Coffee Table :

Mickey Carpet :

Comment

Drat, I still haven't used any of my Reward codes nor have I entered them since it won't let me log in properly.

Comment

Re: 03/27/08 - Disney Movie Rewards-No more VMK Items

lol, I Really Am Stund By This. I Really Hope They Don't Release CM ( Carpet Magic ) This Way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X