This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account

Hola Ppl! I have gotten a new account (used to be VMK_Luva_Giggles) because VMK is closing, and I wanted a new name
    Also, I Find My New Name very spiffy

~ DUCKS
    ^Click them or they will die^

Re: New Account

I hope you mean you just changed your name. Each member is only allowed one account on MC, as per rules of the board:

Originally posted by MiceChat FAQ
    As a member of MiceChat you are allowed one account/screen name and only one. If someone else in your household wants to create an account for themself that it quite alright and welcome, but what happens if you create another for yourself ? Well, that is what is known on the internet world as a 'sock puppet'. It's not permitted on MiceChat. Creating one can result in being permanently removed from the boards. So please don't do it. If you simply want to change your name just PM an administrator with your request, or use the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of each page.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

sorry about the misunderstanding
      Last edited by Ducks; 04-15-2008, 12:54 PM.
      ^Click them or they will die^

Comment

I'm going to hijack this thread for an important public announcement:

Am I allowed to have multiple accounts (a 'Sock Puppet')?
        As a member of MiceChat you are allowed one account/screen name and only one. If someone else in your household wants to create an account for themself that it quite alright and welcome, but what happens if you create another for yourself ? Well, that is what is known on the internet world as a 'sock puppet'. It's not permitted on MiceChat. Creating one can result in being permanently removed from the boards. So please don't do it. If you simply want to change your name just PM an administrator with your request, or use the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of each page.
        With VMK closing down, many people might want to change their user names. If you want to do that please DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! Send a PM to Dustysage or Monorail Man and ask them to change it.

Just remember... don't change it unless you really really REALLY have to. Dusty and Monorail Man are both extremely busy with other things when they have time to be on site, so don't fret if it takes a while to make changes. If you can, just live with your old name in memory of VMK...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X