This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft anyone?

I've been playing for a year and a half now and I'm totaly addicted to it i like it alot. I have 4 toons on it. I play Horde on Daggerspine. Anyone else?
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Re: World of Warcraft anyone?

I play Alliance on Blood Furnace (Teethgrinder)

Comment

I've never heard of it, sorry.
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I play on Horde-Ravencrest. I'm either on Hatreds or Xando. I can cover low-mid level enchants, tailoring and LW'ing, so if anyone wants to come play I can give you a little something to start with.

Comment

i go back and forth on different severs but am always willing to jump to a new one.

on daggerspine eh?
          PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
          Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
          3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Dustin and i run a casual guild horde side on the Norgannon server called Deadlighters

we're always looking for new people and have a very friendly/helpful group of people in our guild
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I play on the Alliance side on Dalaran. Aurabel, my mage and Beathrorn my paladin

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

I gave it up back in October, but will play again when the expansion hits. It just took too much of my time. I wasn't playing anything else. Great value for the money though.

My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I'm a pretty athleticly built guy but if I play WoW too long, my a** starts to go numb. That tells me I've been playing for too long

Anyone interested in starting fresh on a new PVP server and getting a Miceage Guild going?

Comment

I have alliance and horde characters, both sides on Killrogg. And I'm currently playing three other MMO's as well :P

Comment

I think that would be fun to have a micechat guild lol I just started a shaman tauren resto in Daggerspine. I had to minimize my playing, I was on that thing like night and freakin day. get this I only play 3 days a week now and for only 4 hours a day. a huge drop from 8 hours every day after work. eeeek
                      Come to the dark side,
                      we have cookies.

Comment

Yeah, playing that much can be hard and lead to burn out pretty quickly. I've now been out of World for 2 whole months now. Mostly due to work load but some due to burn out. I mean, you can only do the same quests over-and-over again for so long before the thrill is gone. Guilds are a great way to extend the interest (Deadlighters RULE), but when real life starts crunching down on your time hard, it's then time for hard decisions.

That being said I'll probably find time to check out the next expansion once it is released.

Comment

I have a Human priest 70, on Cenarius. My guild just downed Vashj last night and we are all excited about that.

I also have a 50 human warrior, 16 human mage, and a 22 blood elf warlock...all on Cenarius.

Comment

70 Tauren Druid, 70 Undead Mage, 63 Blood Elf Warlock, and 62 Undead Rogue on Mal"Ganis and all part of OldFartsGaming!

70 Night Elf Hunter, 70 Night Elf Priest, and 45 Gnome Warrior on Shadow Council...all unguilded!

Love the game. Also play LotRO and Eve-Online.

Comment

just an FYI

i finally hit level 70!

whee
                              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                              Originally posted by pratt55
                              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X