This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News and Quests

Sorry I've been out for the past few days and I'm trying to catch up in VMK along with here! I stuck some things. I forget if your access was granted for that or not. Let me know if I should stick/unstick something by posting so here. Also, if you want thread name changes post that here.. since I know the SITS has changed and the date has as well.

Re: News and Quests

Maybe we can do SITS like the shop updates. Just sticky it and I'll update the first post every time.
    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Sorry if I led to any confusion by updating the existing SITS thread rather than creating a fresh one, but since it is confusing to tell at what rate they are going to change the prizes now it may be best to organize it more like the shop thread.

As far as I know we were never given rights to sticky threads though, so thanks for taking care of that for us Piglet. It seems that many aren't nearly as concerned about the VMK news these days as they used to be though.

Comment

No problem Lynn! Glad someone did relay the info!
        :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
        Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by TLynn View Post
          It seems that many aren't nearly as concerned about the VMK news these days as they used to be though.
          Yes i've noticed that too, but I will continue to do my duty until vmk closes

I think that's a good idea with having a separate thread for sword magics, too. I have a feelign they might change weekly, too.

Comment

Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Sorry about this role happening with such bad timing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
              Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Sorry about this role happening with such bad timing.
              Thanks girl! -hugs!-

I'm thankful we were given this role even with the short time we will have it. Hoping to be considered still for any upcoming roles for MC

Comment

I swear...I try but I always seem to be too late with everything. Or the only day no one else is around is when I am volunteering at my daughter's school or chaperoning a field trip....
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                  I swear...I try but I always seem to be too late with everything. Or the only day no one else is around is when I am volunteering at my daughter's school or chaperoning a field trip....
                  Don't feel bad, Linda, real lives come first. If soemthing is late, it's late. We can't be glued 24-7 to our computers although it seems I already am LOL

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                    Don't worry about it. That's why we have a team. So you can all work together.

Comment

I closed some quest threads this morning, Bri, can you unsticky them please? The quests ended.

Comment

Bye all - I sail on Saturday, so this is the end of my VMK news duties. But I'd be happy to help with Toontown stuff when I get back.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X