Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Save VMK Rally to be held in the Disneyland Resort area Saturday, May 10th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save VMK Rally to be held in the Disneyland Resort area Saturday, May 10th

VMK Kids Unite Press Release - May 2, 2008

Over a million guests to Disney Magic Kingdom are told the online park is closing, forever.

www.vmkkidsunite.com* Please note this is also posted in the MiceChat News here.

Re: Save VMK Rally to be held in the Disneyland Resort area Saturday, May 10th

Like I said in on the other threads, this is pretty much going to be for nothing. here will probably be five people that will probably show up and it'll last no longer than 20 minutes. Disney won't care.

They already said it's closing. Plus VMK has expressed that they are trying to find some way to easily identify your VMK friends on other Disney online games (which is why they are partly protesting for). Unfortunately, this won't do any good.

Comment

Yeah, I say admit defeat and move on with your lives. That's what I'm doing. Plus, as I said in the previous thread, What kid would protest outside Disneyland when the happiest place on earth (no matter what Rasulo says) is sitting yards away, calling them like a car accident calls ambulance chasers? The only thing they will accomplish is annoying Disney.

Comment

They may also be asked to leave or be forcefully removed if it gets out of hand.
        :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
        Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Wow.. Amazing. But.. I don't think it will do much. And.. like what Jen said, It may get out of hand.

But.. I wish the best of luck whoever is going.

Comment

I don't see it getting out of hand.

The group has worked with the City of Anaheim and gotten the proper permits.

With those permits, come rules.

First, they are not allowed onto Disney owned property, but are assigned certain segments of the Public Sidewalk near the Parking Lot entrances.

Second, there will be police supervision

Third, there are a set of rules that the group must abide by.

This sounds like a well organised peaceful protest, where the group wants to have their voices heard, and hopefully get some media attention.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I Saw Go With It! Be Like Walt. "If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It!" He Never Gave Up On HIS Dream, And We Won't Give Up On Ours! We Are Not Going To Leave VMK Without A Fight! We Will Not Give Up, Don't Give Up Everyone!

Also I Prob. Can't Go LOL Bc Im Like.. 1,000 Miles Away From Disney So Heh.

Comment

Good for you. I really appreciate when people try to get thier voice heard. Good Luck

Comment

I should go...

Oh wait, I can't. I'll be busy...
                  That would have been interesting, though. I wish all the best to those who are going.
                  :wave: rosesredrosered: Pianist, singer, DLR Annual Passholder, (Former)VMKer. :wave:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X