Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VMK Crowding

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VMK Crowding

    When I logged off tonight there were almost 2000 players in the Virtual Magic Kingdom. There was a 56 player queue for the Jungle Cruise game - I have never before had a wait. Even some levels of the Pirates game were completely filled. One of the CM's said that they had been having a few bugs that day. I think word of mouth is spreading and the game is hard pressed to keep up with the demand. Hopefully they will figure this out and put in a few more servers.
    1900+ people - when we were still Beta testing, a busy day would be 500.
    I am amazed at how fast this has grown!


    War is over if you want it...

    Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

  • #2
    Re: VMK Crowding

    Originally posted by Momzilla59
    When I logged off tonight there were almost 2000 players in the Virtual Magic Kingdom. There was a 56 player queue for the Jungle Cruise game - I have never before had a wait. Even some levels of the Pirates game were completely filled. One of the CM's said that they had been having a few bugs that day. I think word of mouth is spreading and the game is hard pressed to keep up with the demand. Hopefully they will figure this out and put in a few more servers.
    1900+ people - when we were still Beta testing, a busy day would be 500.
    I am amazed at how fast this has grown!
    they take about 30 people on tours everyday and then sign them up for the game right after. Maybe they will start charging. That should reduce the players by at least half....

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: VMK Crowding

      Did they run the disney 101 commerical yet?? Cause it was predicted this could happen after that.... or everyone is going on jungle cruise to get more credits.... cause it is a easy way to get credits...

      Unless it is related to a known but that puts you else where.. cause Emporium said there was a long wait.. but i went advanced and found an empty room..

      Strange bug.. also trading seems to not work at the moment...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: VMK Crowding

        Originally posted by SCUBAbe
        they take about 30 people on tours everyday and then sign them up for the game right after. Maybe they will start charging. That should reduce the players by at least half....
        Ahhh the beta days when logging in wasnt the hardest part. I remember wheni saw 500 or more i was like ooh were busy today.. 300 was average.. but now what da heck.. like today wheni logged on around 5pm it said 1898 players online.. WOW.. If they do start to charge it will be gone.. I guarantee. Theres not enough to keep a paying crowd. well thats my opinion of course.
        We rock the party that rocks the party!
        We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: VMK Crowding

          I'm with you guys...there isn't enough to keep a paying crowd on VMK. Winning certificates for a rubber wristband is fun, but not worth a membership fee. I'm sure the Disney think tank is coming up with other cross-marketing ideas to turn it into a money-maker.

          But back to the crowding...has anyone heard officially that the practice of room cramming made the servers crash last weekend? I can see how cloning would confuddle the works, but the jury's out for me on the cramming thing.
          If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared, why did they write a song about it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: VMK Crowding

            Originally posted by CherryGodmother
            I'm with you guys...there isn't enough to keep a paying crowd on VMK. Winning certificates for a rubber wristband is fun, but not worth a membership fee. I'm sure the Disney think tank is coming up with other cross-marketing ideas to turn it into a money-maker.

            But back to the crowding...has anyone heard officially that the practice of room cramming made the servers crash last weekend? I can see how cloning would confuddle the works, but the jury's out for me on the cramming thing.
            You don't see anything that I may know about... LOL

            I hate cloning people... It makes me want to get out a Virtural rock and throw it at them... though i would get banned for throwing rocks.. LOL

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: VMK Crowding

              I noticed it was so slow today because there were 2157 people inside VMK!

              I crashed so much that i thought the clones were at it again!!! at least those room bugs have been fixed for the most part. Wheee!
              Sig by Poisonedapples!

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X