• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KangarooPocket
    String Theory q:
    • Feb 2007

"Green" Technology Survey

) Hey guys! This is a survay for my my essay that's due about 6 days after VMK closes. If you have time please answer the following questions:

1.) Are you for, against, or neutral for genetic engineering?

2.) Do you think environmental technology is worth it even with the
    expenses and the possibility of causing another problem?

3.) Do you think it is worth it for farmers to grow genetically engineered crops that carry week killer genes? The plants modified with it save money for the farmers, but threaten the ecosystem if a weed crossbreeds with the plant.

4.) Would you still buy a product that helps an environmental cause, but is made un-environmentally?

5.) Nanotechnology could help with daily items and medicine with the characteristics of being extremely light, but also incredibly strong. However, the medicine passes right through a certain vein in the human body which might mean that the medicine could be considered dangerous to us. Do you believe that nanotechnology-based medicines are harmful?

I will put everyone's response as anonymous. Not sure that this is the right place to put this, but: VMK 33 Lounge Kick up your feet, and talk about anything and everything.

Thanks! Enjoy your last VMK days!
    - KangarooPocket

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!
  • I_Know
    Same Name On VMK
    • Jun 2007

Re: "Green" Technology Survey

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    1.) Are you for, against, or neutral for genetic engineering?

2.) Do you think environmental technology is worth it even with the
    expenses and the possibility of causing another problem?

3.) Do you think it is worth it for farmers to grow genetically engineered crops that carry week killer genes? The plants modified with it save money for the farmers, but threaten the ecosystem if a weed crossbreeds with the plant.

4.) Would you still buy a product that helps an environmental cause, but is made un-environmentally?

5.) Nanotechnology could help with daily items and medicine with the characteristics of being extremely light, but also incredibly strong. However, the medicine passes right through a certain vein in the human body which might mean that the medicine could be considered dangerous to us. Do you believe that nanotechnology-based medicines are harmful?
    1. For
    2.Yes
    3.No
    4.Yes
    5.Currently, yes.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X