Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

"Green" Technology Survey

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Green" Technology Survey

) Hey guys! This is a survay for my my essay that's due about 6 days after VMK closes. If you have time please answer the following questions:

1.) Are you for, against, or neutral for genetic engineering?

2.) Do you think environmental technology is worth it even with the
    expenses and the possibility of causing another problem?

3.) Do you think it is worth it for farmers to grow genetically engineered crops that carry week killer genes? The plants modified with it save money for the farmers, but threaten the ecosystem if a weed crossbreeds with the plant.

4.) Would you still buy a product that helps an environmental cause, but is made un-environmentally?

5.) Nanotechnology could help with daily items and medicine with the characteristics of being extremely light, but also incredibly strong. However, the medicine passes right through a certain vein in the human body which might mean that the medicine could be considered dangerous to us. Do you believe that nanotechnology-based medicines are harmful?

I will put everyone's response as anonymous. Not sure that this is the right place to put this, but: VMK 33 Lounge Kick up your feet, and talk about anything and everything.

Thanks! Enjoy your last VMK days!
    - KangarooPocket

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Re: "Green" Technology Survey

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    1.) Are you for, against, or neutral for genetic engineering?

2.) Do you think environmental technology is worth it even with the
    expenses and the possibility of causing another problem?

3.) Do you think it is worth it for farmers to grow genetically engineered crops that carry week killer genes? The plants modified with it save money for the farmers, but threaten the ecosystem if a weed crossbreeds with the plant.

4.) Would you still buy a product that helps an environmental cause, but is made un-environmentally?

5.) Nanotechnology could help with daily items and medicine with the characteristics of being extremely light, but also incredibly strong. However, the medicine passes right through a certain vein in the human body which might mean that the medicine could be considered dangerous to us. Do you believe that nanotechnology-based medicines are harmful?
    1. For
    2.Yes
    3.No
    4.Yes
    5.Currently, yes.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X