This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are you usually on?

As this Caribbean is pretty vast (with all its servers) and with so many pirates running around, it seems almost impossible to accidentally run into somebody. So just wondering what time most of you are on.

I'm usually on at night after 9 p.m. (PST) until midnight or 1 a.m.

Re: When are you usually on?

haha its pretty funny when you say its pretty impossible to accidently run into someone. Cyre and i were TPing to Tortuga and right when we got there Zoobie ran by!!! It was so funny because we didnt follow her, and she just ran by.

but im usually on 3:00 PST till sometimes 10 PSt. But i go on and off because of dinner.
    *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

I'm usually on in the evenings and sometimes on weekends (random times) but I'm on Eastern time so if anyone in PST (looks at Erin) gets on after 9pm, I'm going to be going to bed when you get on. LOL
      Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-30-2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I've never run into anybody I've known on "accident" except Cyre. But in her case, I bet she was stalking me. :P

Comment

Whenever I can.

Comment

I'm usually on in the evenings after 5 or 6 PM. My playing day is almost always limited to Friday, though - too much homework and other activities.

I hope I can run into some of you in-game - I haven't found anyone I know from MC yet!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              I'm usually on in the evenings and sometimes on weekends (random times) but I'm on Eastern time so if anyone in PST (looks at Erin) gets on after 9pm, I'm going to be going to bed when you get on. LOL
              And I'm always with her.....
              Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
              I've never run into anybody I've known on "accident" except Cyre. But in her case, I bet she was stalking me. :P
              Would she be doing anything else?
              Originally posted by larasound
              am I the burrito man?

Comment

When are you usually on?
                That kind of takes the element of surprise out of sinking ships and raiding islands.

Evenings and weekends.
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I would go on, but everytime i try to launch it, it crashes my computer
                  ^Click them or they will die^

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post

Would she be doing anything else?
                    cough! hey! I resemble that remark!! :lol:

remember, I only stock the ones worth stocking!! rofl!!

as for me being on, it's usually in the late evenings stocking either zoobie or erin hehe...

Comment

I would get on...but, my MAC computer won't let me =\
                      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

East coast time. Most weekdays after 9:00 PM. If something is going on, then I will be on until 12:00 or 1:00 AM. If its dead on most servers, then I am off around 10:00 EST

Lately you will find me either on Outcast Island working over the Stumps, or in Tormenta Cave soloing grenades. (yeah, oh so exciting)

-dave
                        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Captwalrus has been revived on basic version. Im not too good at it though. Usually random times.
                          Angels Fan, born and raised.
                          Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X