Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney Infinity Meet ups!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Infinity Meet ups!

Hey guys wanted to make a thread for people to post there PSN, Wii U or Xbox names so people can meet up online to beat some Challenges, or play in the playsets.

PSN: JerrodDRagon
    Looking for someone to beat some Challenges in the Lone Ranger or Increables packs
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Disney Infinity Meet ups!

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Hey guys wanted to make a thread for people to post there PSN, Wii U or Xbox names so people can meet up online to beat some Challenges, or play in the playsets.

PSN: JerrodDRagon
    Looking for someone to beat some Challenges in the Lone Ranger or Increables packs
    That sounds good. My wife doesn't play video games and my 2 year old is a bit young still.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Just an FYI Play Sets can't be played online
      DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

^so you can only play in the toybox..online?
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

That is correct. It may be implemented in the future, but for now just Toy Box mode only.
          DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

^well then the online is a pretty lack luster to me...I think Disney really underestimated how many people wanted playsets..and not to build there own levels
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X