Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories!

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - PlayStation 2
    ^Oh yeah it comes out tomorrow!!! I loved the Gameboy version of the game, I cant wait to play it on my PS2!!!
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    OMGOMGomgOMGomgOMG!

*dies*

Comment

If they'd taken the card game/aspect out I would totally buy it for the PS2 too. I have it on the gameboy advanced and I never got through it...I just couldn't get into the gameplay. Maybe it's just me.

Comment

So they're releasing a standalone version of it in the US? not with Final mix +?
        There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
        -Dr. Strange

Comment

^yeah, but for 30 bucks its worth it
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Yeah the card game aspect of it turned me off too. I played it pretty far (until the Maleficent dragon) and then got too frustrated with the card collecting and the limited range of motion that Sora had.
            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

I actually liked it. it was a nice change from the button mashing I and II had.

i beat both Sora's story and Riku's =]
              PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
              Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
              3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

I beat Riku's story last night. I tried playing it on GBA when it came out a few years ago but it didn't hold my interest very well. I enjoyed it a lot more on PS2 (yeah, I like my games to be movies), and actually once I got used to the card system, I really liked that too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X