Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days DSi Bundle!!!

I think this looks like a really cool game and I'm really excited about it. Also the DSi bundle that you can also get it in looks cool too. Here's a pic of it. What do you guys think?
    Kingdom Hearts DSi bundle launching May 30 in Japan
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
    sigpic

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days DSi Bundle!!!

That is cool! I wonder if we'll get the same bundle over here though. Our neighbors are Japanese and they already have the DSi. It's very nice. :geek:
    Last edited by SusieP.; 03-15-2009, 07:34 AM.
    A signature should go here.

Comment

That looks so very cool...Thanks for this...
      Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
        That is cool! I wonder if we'll get the same bundle over here though. Our neighbors are Japanese and they already have the DSi. It's very nice. :geek:
        When Chain of Memories was released for GBA in Japan, there was a bundle released with a special Kingdom Hearts GBA. I don't recall that one ever making it to America. Sadly, I think the chances are slim of the bundle making it to America

Comment

Originally posted by honoraryhatter View Post
          When Chain of Memories was released for GBA in Japan, there was a bundle released with a special Kingdom Hearts GBA. I don't recall that one ever making it to America. Sadly, I think the chances are slim of the bundle making it to America
          Agreed... But if it did...
          Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
          sigpic

Comment

I think I received an email about the Kingdom Herts DSi and I was like, "Why is there a Kingdom Hearts DSi??". I guess now I know! lol
            It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X