Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

What is your Orginization XIII name?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Orginization XIII name?

even if you havnt been turned into a heartless and made a smart Nobody, you can easily find out your Org. XIII name! Just take your REAL first name and make an anagram of it ( one word made out of letters from a different word) and also put a X in there some where, ( EX: Sora = Roxas)

since my real name is Conner my Org. XIII name would be , and this is hard to pronounce, Ronxnec

try to use your imagination and have fun!
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Re: What is your Orginization XIII name?

Xetlyr

Comment

Rexlyt

My real name is Tyler... and I'm guessing that's also the name of Darth Ducky?
      4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

sigpic

Comment

You guessed correct

Comment

Aryxn

Could be pronounced Air-rack-son I guess.

"A boy and his dragon, a bond that can never be broken"

Probably the most HTTYD obsessed person here. =3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X