• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ckelef1
    Banned User
    • Nov 2009

Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwh-oYnzGzk]YouTube - Japanese Re: Coded Trailer [20 July 2010] SUBBED[/ame]

coming soon to a Nintendo DS near you
  • CinderellaStory
    Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Aug 2009

Re: Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded

I have no idea what this new game is going to be about, other than an entry in a journal. But I'm super excited anyway.

Comment

• Timekeeper
      The Future is in RED?
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
      I have no idea what this new game is going to be about, other than an entry in a journal. But I'm super excited anyway.
      it was originaly a game for Cell-phone users(much like that FFVII Prequel game for the cell-phone) Storywise, this happens after the what you saw in the end of KH2 and before the event's of KH3. As for the rest of the game, it reminds me very much like what they did for KH:COM(when they RE:COM for PS2):add some new effects and game play, some new scenes, etc. I think it will be a really fun game.

Timekeeper
      sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

• MewTails
        Sock Puppet
        • Jun 2009

This should be interesting. lol

But why so much DS love? It's killing me slowly ;o;
        -wanttheplaystationgamesback-
        You never know who you will run into next . . .

http://whatadilemma.deviantart.com/

Comment

• CinderellaStory
          Sharing a Paopu Fruit
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
          it was originaly a game for Cell-phone users(much like that FFVII Prequel game for the cell-phone) Storywise, this happens after the what you saw in the end of KH2 and before the event's of KH3. As for the rest of the game, it reminds me very much like what they did for KH:COM(when they RE:COM for PS2):add some new effects and game play, some new scenes, etc. I think it will be a really fun game.

Timekeeper
          Really? But there are shots of the Destiny Islands, and all of the characters are in their KH outfits, not KH2. Of course, that could just be a twist to the story for all I know.

I was actually quite surprised that it was not being offered as an "app" over here as well. With the booming smart-phone market I'd think there would have been a huge arena for it, and perhaps turn more people on to these wonderful games.

Comment

• stevo505
            Banned User
            • Jan 2007

Really? But there are shots of the Destiny Islands, and all of the characters are in their KH outfits, not KH2. Of course, that could just be a twist to the story for all I know.

I was actually quite surprised that it was not being offered as an "app" over here as well. With the booming smart-phone market I'd think there would have been a huge arena for it, and perhaps turn more people on to these wonderful games.
            Flashbacks? I'm not sure. I am just hoping there actually is a KH3.

Comment

• MewTails
              Sock Puppet
              • Jun 2009

It's because you're playing as Data Sora inside Jiminy's journal to find out what a certain note means. The note was from sometime in the first game's timestream (you're trying to figure out who and when) so Data Sora is the data version of Sora from KHI.

Coded is basically a re-do of KHI with some funky blocks added in.
              You never know who you will run into next . . .

http://whatadilemma.deviantart.com/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X