Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

When will they release the 'ENGLISH' Soundtrack to KH2!?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will they release the 'ENGLISH' Soundtrack to KH2!?

There is some really good music from that game and when will EMI, Square Enix and Disney release it?(To Mods: please don't move this to General merchandise, pretty please?)

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: When will they release the 'ENGLISH' Soundtrack to KH2!?

Never. Just like they never released an English version of the KHI soundtrack D:
    (in otherwords, I've lost hope. xD)

there's always amazon though. . . <3
    You never know who you will run into next . . .

http://whatadilemma.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MewTails View Post
      Never. Just like they never released an English version of the KHI soundtrack D:
      (in otherwords, I've lost hope. xD)

there's always amazon though. . . <3
      Um, for KH 1, they did make an English Soundtrack for it(if you look hard enough, you will find it.)

As, for Amazon, I wish there was one.

Timekeeper
      Last edited by Timekeeper; 08-26-2010, 01:22 PM.
      sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Wasnt aware there was an english KH 1 soundtrack. Heck I'm still waiting for the Japanese Birth By Sleep soundtrack to come out.
        There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
        -Dr. Strange

Comment

I'm with you. I have both the Japan's verson of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 sound track and to her the words for Ariel's song in KH2 in Japanese is weird. The one song that Ursula sings for Japanese sounds like a guy singing her part.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X