X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingdom hearts help

hi
    I need help in KH. I have locked the keyhole to Agrabah, Wonderland Traverse Town and Tarzan Jungle. When i try to go to the next world to the warp hole i takes me to either wonderland, Hercules, or Traverse Town
    How do i get to the next worlds.

NOTE: THIS IS ON THE FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS

Re: kingdom hearts help

Did Cid install the new gummi on your ship that allows you to access the next world set? Also, when going on a warp hole path, you have to move the ship TOWARDS the warphole to actually go in.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

what do you mean to acsess the new world. what do i have to have?
      how do you move towards or away from the hole

Comment

Okay, when going on the path the Warp Hole appears in, at one point, the warphole appears in the form of a vortex/black hole. Move into this warp and that will take you into the next worldset to Agrabah. If the WarpHole has appeared, I assume that you got the ship upgraded by Cid and locked the keyhole to Traverse Town.
        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
        sigpic
        Flickr

Comment

dont worry i found out you have to move out of the way of the warp hole to get to monstro thank for the help

Comment

Eek, it took me a while to figure out that those holes are good things too. I hated that gummi ship system.
            The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

oh, and remember, you can't warp to a new world...once you've gotten there once by flying regularly THEN you can warp. Good luck hauntedholiday! We're here if you need any help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X