Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Just Finished Kh2---

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Finished Kh2---

...and...after 30 hours of playing time....Not as good as KH1....KH1 is as close to a 10 out of 10 of a game I have played..... KH2...about a 7.5....

What do you think?
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Re: Just Finished Kh2---

love the game, but I feel they spent more time on improving the battle system and gummis, the story's not as in depth as i expected. I mean, WHO are the organization??? I mean b4 they were nobodies. They only tell about like 4 in the Ansem reports but thats about it. I woulda been sad when Axel died, but they didnt put much about him so i wasnt that sad. And most of the KH(the original stuff, not Disney) story was barley released during the game, except at the middle(Hollow Bastion, the most exciting part of the game) and in the end(not as exciting as I expected, but lots of eye candy IMO).

The music was incredible, I give them that. The Dearly Beloved song brought back sooooo many memories(during Tron and Holloween Town) and made my eyes water, but that was it. But I'll admit, my eyes did water up at the end.

Comment

I finished it today. I thought it was good. I thought it needed more Disney in KH2. I also thought I was going to battle Pete and Maleficent at the end. No dice. I liked it.

I need to get the book now to see what I missed and to locate missing treasure boxes. I still don't get the synthesis part. I found it confusing.

Comment

still haven't finished (right oin the final battles, but no time right now)
        He likes KH2; I like KH better. I giess it depends on if you're a storylin person, or a fighting person.
        I go for the RPG's all the time- he usually plays military stuff, or Vice City

Comment

Funny, nut TheJoshaLee just put in a systen to grade the game overall... And I came up just as I said here...a 7.5...Very Good. But KH1 was great.
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X