This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to defeat Sephiroth

Just hit level 99 last night. And beat Sephiroth.

I kept going back to him from level 60 on every 5 level points or so.

Now that I know the secret I dont think you have to be level 99.

you need to have the Trinity Limit learned and a few Elixirs. That's all.

Second Chance and Once More are helpful as well, but not necessary.

After you get past the first reaction command, hit him with a trinity, then take an elixir and repeat until defeated.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: How to defeat Sephiroth

Ok now are you talking about Sephiroth in KH1 or is he also in KH2. If I have to face him again I'm gonna throw my controller at my console! I HATE fighting him! Never beat him in the first game..ugh

Comment

Its obviously KH2 because he said "reaction command". i tried him a few times and i died right away. Gotta keep leveling up.

Comment

Originally posted by claribella
        Ok now are you talking about Sephiroth in KH1 or is he also in KH2. If I have to face him again I'm gonna throw my controller at my console! I HATE fighting him! Never beat him in the first game..ugh
        Settle... all is well.

just do as I said... trinity limits then elixir then trinity then elixir... you can't get hurt in a trinity.. and an elixir heals you... and it's easy to kill that big bully. I couldn't beat him in the first game either.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

^^^ Isnt Trinity Limit something completely diffrent in KH?

Comment

Originally posted by claribella
            no worries...the story doesn't require you to beat him...although it is fun to try...and try, and try...

Comment

This is heartening. We kinda gave up (well, we gave up and Hound Dog finally convinced me to play Final Fantasy VII. He didn't tell me that I'd be playing with Lego-Cloud, but I'm playing), but now I might go back and try...
              The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I never beat him in the first one. It just bugged me cuz it was like I never truly finished.

I'm now playing in Proud mode and have died numerous times in the normal levels. Let see what the Proud Sephiroth brings me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X