Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Atlantica = Huh?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantica = Huh?

Is it just me or is the Atlantica in KHII pointless? I mean...I love KH and nothing can really make me complain but if I DID have a complaint, Atlantica would be it. I was pretty much bored with the singing and dancing but hey...my 3 year old thought he was watching a movie!

And, as the game guide put it, it was a great diversion from swinging around the keyblade and mashing the X button to oblivion!

Re: Atlantica = Huh?

I'm stuck on that part. Where do i go next?

I still can tbe the water guitar guy?

Comment

I still cant beat the water guitar guy?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post

I still cant beat the water guitar guy?
        Yeah for double posts! I'm just kidding!

I just finished the 1st musical for Atlantica so I'm not that far. I don't think I'm at a water guitar guy yet? You don't mean Demyx?

Comment

yeah...parts of the Atlantica level were pretty...well, embarrassing! I'm not sure why exactly...but oh well. Like you said, it was a break from fighting.

Comment

I liked Atlantica much better in the first one, at least u were able to swim around Atlantica but in the second one it was basically useless. There was no heartless there or anything to fight and it just got boring. I liked it so much better in the first one where we could fight heartless and the evil Ursula.

Comment

I think vgcats sums it up best with its comic:

Disneyland Photos:
              01.02.2006 (facebook album)
              02.25.2006 - Totally random trip
              Spring break 2006 - WALT DISNEY WORLD (also has some random spring break pics in)
              08.01.2006 -Club 33 trip!
              My first MC trip report!
              More to come, of course! =D

Deluxe Annual Pass purchased - 12.09.2006

Comment

^^^^^^ :lmao: :lmao:

Comment

OMG!
                  that is halarious!:lol: :roll:

Comment

Yeah I thought atlantica was going to evolve into something, but, well.........

So if you're are stuck in a game just check out gamefaqs.com. It has free strategy guides. Have never had to buy a strategy guide yet.

Comment

Originally posted by squashandstretch View Post
                      Yeah I thought atlantica was going to evolve into something, but, well.........

So if you're are stuck in a game just check out gamefaqs.com. It has free strategy guides. Have never had to buy a strategy guide yet.
                      I bought the strategy guide just because it's pretty. And I like having it all nice in a book. I know, I'm anal like that.

I am kinda stuck in the Underdome. I don't know how to open up the Goddess of Fate Tournament. So I'm just finishing up Gummi Flight and trying to make a KILLER Gummi Ship and levelling up Sora and Forms. I'm still waiting to get the Final Form. I hate that it's random...hate it. I keep getting Anti-Form which I HATE!

Comment

Once you get final form and use that you actually decrease you chances of turning into Anti Form.

Comment

Originally posted by squashandstretch View Post
                          Once you get final form and use that you actually decrease you chances of turning into Anti Form.
                          Great because Anti-Form really freaks me out. I don't like the way he moves and his yellow eyes...*shivers*

Now just gotta figure out how to open up the Goddess of Fate Tournament and I'm all set!

Comment

Anti form bugs me because I always expect him to turn into the one I selected and then nope, stoopid anti form.

Comment

Ahh!!! that's too funny... I love it.

But I liked Atlantica. It's my favorite movie... but I thought it was amusing and I liked the break.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X