This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KH1 Question re: Leon & Cloud battles

Hey guys, no matter how many times I try and re-do the Leon and Cloud fights at the beginning of the game, I cannot beat them -- they're just too good and hit too fast!!!

I was wondering though, is there anything that happens if you DO beat them (besides knowing that you are really good at the game)? I thought I read somewhere that you get items for it later in the game, but I don't know where or what they are.

Thanks!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Re: KH1 Question re: Leon & Cloud battles

From what I remember...it doesn't matter whether you win or not...the storyline goes the same for both events.

Comment

I can't get to it from work, but gamefaq.com might help you.

Comment

You get a slightly different cutscene, but I don't remember getting anything else from it. It doesn't change the story or how they react to you later either.

Comment

Cool thanks!!! I just wasn't sure if it was a "go back and beat them because something really cool will happen later if you do!" sort of thing.
          I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
          sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Are You Talking About The First Game
            If You Are Yuo Get
            "The Metal Chocobo" Keyblade Off Cloud At Olympus
            Best To Be About Level 67

Comment

But that's later at the Colliseum. Not your very first encounter with Leon or Cloud. You don't get any items from defeating them the first time before the Colliseum, but you make get some experience points I think.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X