This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Chef?

Is there not a thread for this or did i miss it?? Im totally obssessed with this show and now their down to the final four!! Who do you think the next two to go will be? i think the final two will be richard and the girl with the curly hair, cant remember her name...

Re: Top Chef?

I love Top Chef! I wish that I could just whip up some of the stuff they make! I'm rooting for Stephanie or Blaise. I like them both.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

i'm also crazy about this show. I'm rooting for Richard but I will not be sad if Steph won. I also think Dale should have been in the top 3. As for Padma ....beautiful

Comment

We all LOVE Top Chef.

Richard has been my favorite since day one, and I'd be absolutely shocked if he didn't win.

If anybody doesn't belong in the top 4 it's Lisa. If you look at the earlier episodes, she was in the bottom 3 pretty much EVERY week and only didn't get sent home because somebody else MAJORLY screwed up. I don't think I can look at 1 thing she's cooked all season and say "I want some of THAT".

I think the top 2 will be Richard and most likely Stephanie. Although it could be Antonia.

Comment

Originally posted by snorkeld View Post
          I also think Dale should have been in the top 3.
          HUH?! He deserves to be left adrift off of Puerto Rico for that giant rookie mistake of leaving a HUGE piece of pork out overnight uncovered!!!! Poor Stephanie gets the advantage, he's her first pick and he pulls something even Linguini wouldn't have been lame enough to do!

Richard has been the clear head-above-shoulders best throughout the season, he's my pick.
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by snorkeld View Post
            As for Padma ....beautiful
            Really? She doesn't really do it for me.

I think Belle watches for Tom.

Comment

MMM Tom.

Yeah- my hubby doesn't see anything in Padma either.

I also am voting for Richard. he has been true competition throughout the entire season.
              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

This is the first season I have watched the show. I really like Richard, Stephanie & Antonia. If any of them win, I will be happy. Lisa is ok, but there are so many other chefs that were better than she was.

It is good to see that the good guys, the ones who caused little to no drama, are poised to win this season.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Richard and his pink crocs FTW!
                  I like Stephanie too.
                  Ooh and Padma!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Richard is my hero. And if his pink crocs are the Disney ones....makes him even more deserving to win in my opinion.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

This is my pick for Top Chef:

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                        Really? She doesn't really do it for me.

I think Belle watches for Tom.
                        Tom is pretty hot.

Lisa bugs me, she has for the last couple weeks, I hope she goes home soon.

I couldn't believe the audacity of her going, "Aren't you even going to congratulate me?" I would have told her where to go if that were me, respect is earned dearie. LOL

Comment

We were all SHOCKED when Antonia went home. Sure she screwed up, but I really think they have to look at the other things the person has cooked.

Lisa has only won once (in week 5) and has been in the bottom 3 for six out of the past seven weeks. Has only been in the top 3 twice including her win. She does not deserve to be in the finals. AT ALL.

Likewise, if you look at Antonia, she won once, was in the top 3 seven times (including win) and bottom 3 four times (including loss).

Richard, 4 wins, top 3 seven times (including wins) and bottom 3 only once.

Stephanie, 4 wins, top 3 ten times (including wins) and bottom 3 only three times.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                            And if his pink crocs are the Disney ones....makes him even more deserving to win in my opinion.
                            That's how I knew he was married before he mentioned it a few weeks back!
                            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                              We all LOVE Top Chef.

If anybody doesn't belong in the top 4 it's Lisa. If you look at the earlier episodes, she was in the bottom 3 pretty much EVERY week and only didn't get sent home because somebody else MAJORLY screwed up. I don't think I can look at 1 thing she's cooked all season and say "I want some of THAT".
                              We finally caught up last night. Timmy was saying the above last night during the last episode, (great minds think alike) . I can't stand Lisa have you noticed at every judges table she always has her arms crossed in front of her as if challenging them to send her bottom home? I personally would love to Stephanie win but I would be OK if Richard wins. I'll be ticked if loser Lisa even comes in second.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X