Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Has anyone seen a commercial for this? i saw one during a rerun of Greek.. It looks really good, very 7th heaven esque but a tad more realistic...Apparently the main girl is a pregnant teen which could not be more relevant..

Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Originally posted by clairebear View Post
    Has anyone seen a commercial for this? i saw one during a rerun of Greek.. It looks really good, very 7th heaven esque but a tad more realistic...Apparently the main girl is a pregnant teen which could not be more relevant..
    Are a majority of teenage girls pregnant? If so, then definitely relevant. I see the ad sales department with their hands full of contraception companies wanting to place their ads on this show.
    Otherwise, I have no odea what this is about.

Comment

I just saw the preview for this... It looked interesting. Maybe it's going to be a bunch of short stories?

Comment

Is this the one with Molly Ringwald as the mom?
        A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
          Is this the one with Molly Ringwald as the mom?
          Yeah thats the one!

And no, i dont think its a bunch of short stories, i got the impression its just formatted like a normal series, just basically how she handles her pregnancy around all her friends and family...Also, does anyone else recognize the main girl from The OC???

Comment

Check out this youtube video i found, Its called "The Secret Life of The American Teenager-HSM style"... I can definitely see the similarities, its kinda like a dirty High School Musical!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X