Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Tim Russert, NBC News - Meet the Press -passed away 6.13.08

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Russert, NBC News - Meet the Press -passed away 6.13.08

It is being reported that Tim Russert has passed away at the age of 58 after suffering a heart attack at the NBC Studios.

http://www.cnn.com/

My sympathy goes out to his family.
    sigpic

Re: Tim Russert, NBC News - Meet the Press -passed away 6.13.08

WOW !

I just watched him last night.

Sad news, he was a sharp operator.
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Oh my! That is so young! I enjoyed watching him on Sunday morning.

Comment

Absolutely shocking and terribly sad. My prayers go out to his family.

Comment

More info can be found at: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25145431/
          sigpic

Comment

I can't believe it! I did enjoy watching him on Sunday mornings. What a loss.

Comment

As I said in the other thread about this, I always thought he was one of the few in political media who was always fair to anybody. And sharp as a tack.

He will definitely be missed.

Comment

My condolences to the family
                Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

That is quite a surprise! Such a shame to see him go.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Word is he had just returned from celebrating his son's graduation from Boston College.

Terribly sad but I suppose if you have to go this wasn't a bad time. He must have been incredibly happy and proud.
                    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

I'm just in complete shock. This is just sad news.

Prayers for the whole family.

Comment

This is so sad. He was so young too.

Comment

When it happens to someone in their 50's, it's such a shock. You would think we would have the technology now to keep this from happening, but it just proves you never know. I always enjoyed Meet the Press and I thought he was an excellent journalist and author. I read "Big Russ and Me" recently and thought it was very well written. He will be missed. Sunday mornings will just not be the same without him.

I was drinking a carmel frappuccino when I got the news. I think I'll go ride my bike around the block now. :unsure:

Comment

Tim Russert had such knowledgeable insight and charm on-air.

This is shocking and sad. R.I.P. Time Russert. And only 58..wow.
                            Last edited by royaldisneyfan; 06-13-2008, 02:09 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Home away from Home.

Comment

It is a terrible shock, and a terrible loss. Mr. Russert had a deep personal integrity that shone through everything we did. We were fortunate to have him in so many ways (I'll also miss his other cable show), and we have lost a great individual.

I also can highly recommend both his books.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X