Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Chowder....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chowder....

why is this show so amazing?

i'm rating it up there with "Foster's" which is the very example of what a children's cartoon should be
    PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
    Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
    3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Re: Chowder....

My son really likes it. I think it's kinda weird but I'll sit and watch it. It was on all day yesterday. My son was very happy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, Chowder looks a little too trippy for my tastes. I agree about Fosters, it's the only kids show I can watch without puking a little now that Nick canned Danny Phantom and All Grown Up.

Comment

My kids love Chowder - I haven't sat and watched it with them yet.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I think Chowder is great. I had Chowder as my avatar for a few weeks a few months back. It is great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
            I think Chowder is great. I had Chowder as my avatar for a few weeks a few months back. It is great fun.
            that was originally the ting that caught my interest actually...

I HAVE YOU TO BLAME!

my dvr is all filled up from yesterday's marathon
            PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
            Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
            3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Lol, I missed the new episode, Snitzel Quits, I can;t wait to see it

Comment

My two boys love that show but I can't stand it. But if it is on and I am in the room, I won't walk away like I do when some of the other shows are on like Ed, Edd and Eddy.

Comment

My brother loves Chowder. Me - not so much. But I must say, the texture of the character's clothing is terrific.

Comment

I love this show! I have several episodes on my iPod. :blush: I love the texture in the clothes too, but mostly I just love Chowder's voice. It's a hit at our house!
                    A signature should go here.

Comment

my daughter loves that show. In fact, she was just begging us to let her stay up late and watch it. We let her. No school tomorrow.

Comment

A friend of mine kept going on about it when we were at Comic Con so I had to check it out. It's pretty darn hilarious! And I can't even really tell you why, it just cracks me up.

That and the Mis Adventures of FlapJack which is just twisted!

Comment

I actually watched a full episode of Chowder yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised. It does feel trippy, but it's up with Fosters on the bar that most kids' cartoons should be trying to reach.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X