This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Runway - Season 5

:yea:Project Runway Season 5 starts tomorrow 7/16, 9pm!!!! I miss my Tim Gunn :love:

Last season before they say farewell to Bravo.

And for those of you that can't wait they've already got cast bios up http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runwa...bios/index.php

Re: Project Runway - Season 5

For some reason I thought it started tonight!

One more day! I'm excited. And thank you. This thread lessened my confusion on the starting day.

Comment

I am really excited for tomorrow. I don't have a TV available in my dorm room where I'm staying for the summer, but they have a lounge with a big TV. I'm really hoping to be able to watch it.

But I don't really agree with them moving it to Lifetime, I wish they were keeping it on Bravo IMO.
      www.shannonhegarty.com

Comment

I LOVE Project Runway! I'm so excited for the new season and I'm glad there is a thread to talk about it!
        sigpic
        I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

Lifetime is going to kill this show. I've been an avid fan since the first season and I'm dreading the move.

Hopefully season 5 will be mind-blowing.

Comment

Why do you think Lifetime will kill it? What impact do you anticipate it having on the content of the show?
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I must be an idiot. I don't understand the love from the judges for that yellow robe with the vegetables glued on. That was some ugly stuff.

Other than that, not too many impressions. I didn't watch very closely. I'll probably see it again tonight with Michelle.
              Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

^ But she did exactly what was suggested to her and the judges loved it. Personally, I wouldn't wear sald around my neck, but then, if I did so at DL, I could eat something healthy if I got hungry while I was standing in line for a ride!:lol:

The white outfit with the yellow gloves and white boots was scary! I don't know what that guy was thinking! And one of the other contestants described it perfectly when she said something like "It looks like a costume for a slasher movie!":lol:

Did anyone watch "The Shear Experience" ( or whatever it's called) after that? I wonder what became of the woman who let her blonde hair be dyed bright orange?

Comment

This is the first time I've watched the first episode of this show. Wow. I didn't think it was possible to have more egos in a room than on Top Chef, but I was wrong!! I was glad they got rid of who they did, but the other guy in the bottom that made a glorified onesie that was hideous beyond belief? I think that they kept him for the "what will he do next" factor. Ratings. The girl who won was really cool - I love her attitude too.
                  I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                  then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I love this show but sadly, I have class on Wednesday night til 10 now.
                    Does anybody know if they still replay the episodes at 11?

Comment

No favorites yet in this new cast I thought the guy who made the dress out of cups should have won.

Originally posted by Queentitania19 View Post
                      Why do you think Lifetime will kill it? What impact do you anticipate it having on the content of the show?
                      Here's a good article about it: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20210480,00.html

There's a lot to be worried about when it comes to Season 6. They might move the show to LA ... the show's producers, Magical Elves for the first 5 seasons won't be returning ... Lifetime :sleep: Who watches lifetime???

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post
                      Okay, I must be an idiot. I don't understand the love from the judges for that yellow robe with the vegetables glued on. That was some ugly stuff.

Other than that, not too many impressions. I didn't watch very closely. I'll probably see it again tonight with Michelle.
                      I didn't like it either. There were other tablecloth dresses that were better.

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                      ^ But she did exactly what was suggested to her and the judges loved it. Personally, I wouldn't wear sald around my neck, but then, if I did so at DL, I could eat something healthy if I got hungry while I was standing in line for a ride!:lol:
                      Maybe someone could make you a Whitewater nachos necklace. Then you wouldn't have to carry around the styrofoam box.

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
                      I love this show but sadly, I have class on Wednesday night til 10 now.
                      Does anybody know if they still replay the episodes at 11?
                      They did last night but I don't know about the rest of the season. It's Bravo I'm sure they will rerun them to death.

Comment

[QUOTE=mousercise;2974327I didn't like it either. There were other tablecloth dresses that were better.[/QUOTE]
                        Upon closer watching it wasn't as bad as I thought. I still don't think it deserved the gushing it got though.
                        Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Totally disappointed by this episode. How on earth can they listen to Austin tell them that the challange was all about originality and then they all go in and grab tabelclothes... seriously! I was so glad when Tim called them all slackers. I liked the top two. Other than that I thought the rest of them were crap.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mousercise View Post

Maybe someone could make you a Whitewater nachos necklace. Then you wouldn't have to carry around the styrofoam box.

:lol:

That's a great idea! And I'll wear my nacho outfit as long as you'll wear a giant sized KFC bucket held up with leather straps and matching miniature rubber chicken earrings!

I liked the candy dress. I also liked the paper towel dress with the lips all over it. Those were both cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post

That's a great idea! And I'll wear my nacho outfit as long as you'll wear a giant sized KFC bucket held up with leather straps and matching miniature rubber chicken earrings!

:lol:yeah...uh no

Comment

im sad i entered this thread so late...but hey! Tonight is a new episode. None of the designers have really caught my eye yet, sad to say, and most of them really played it safe with the tablecloths. If it were me, I would have made a nice dress out of tortillas.

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                                For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Those brown dresses last night were so awful. *yawn* still waiting for this season to get interesting.

Comment

The thing I noticed the most last night? How much Leanne (of the barely still there and had a brown dress too group) reminded me of Geoff from Ace of Cakes. They look alike and have very similar mannerisms and speaking styles. But yeah, generally, I'm finding this fairly boring so far.

I did find Suede adorable in his reaction to Natalie Portman saying she'd wear his design.
                                    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                                    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

This is the first time I've ever watched PR but I love it! I really like Blayne, you know...the "Girlicious" outfit guy? sup holla! hehe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                                        The thing I noticed the most last night? How much Leanne (of the barely still there and had a brown dress too group) reminded me of Geoff from Ace of Cakes. They look alike and have very similar mannerisms and speaking styles. But yeah, generally, I'm finding this fairly boring so far.
                                        ) she does!

Also I'm guessing that Korto will be this season's Ricky. She's already cried and she wasn't even in the bottom two :botox:. Her dress was terrible this week.

oooh Westley and Daniel from this season are dating.

Comment

Working...
                                        X