• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon Disney To Rebranded!!!

this def. sucks, i remember spending my days watching all the classics

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,3536595.story

Re: Toon Disney To Rebranded!!!

I remember when Toon Disney had all classic animated shows like DuckTales, Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, TaleSpin, etc. and now they are all gone.
    Hopefully all episodes will be on DVD.
    Disney XD to target young boys will probably work.
    Is Jetix still part of Disney XD?
    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

haha sadly it is, maybe they'll being back zorro, davy crockett and the older classics

Comment

My son just turned 10 yesterday. I'll see if Disney XD does anything to attract him.

Comment

Great, an X-Rated Disney Channel!

I'm sure it probably is suppose to stand for Extreme Disney?

(i'll go read the article)
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

digital cable has gone down the drain...BOOOOOO!
            and disney has too... Bring back the ink and paint club show!
            My Art site
            http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Many kids nowdays are on the internet, playing video games or on a ipod. Not watching cable tv anymore.
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                I remember when Toon Disney had all classic animated shows like DuckTales, Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, TaleSpin, etc. and now they are all gone.
                Hopefully all episodes will be on DVD.
                Disney XD to target young boys will probably work.
                Is Jetix still part of Disney XD?
                I see Rescue Rangers on one of the Toon Disney channels a lot when I'm flipping channels. We're talking 4-6 episodes in a row.

Comment

Many kids nowdays are on the internet, playing video games or on a ipod. Not watching cable tv anymore.
                  While that certainly is true to a point... the TV is still a major media outlet. Especially since a good portion of your audience can't read or type (aka the younger kids).

My 5 year old plays tons of games online (webkinz, etc) but she still will watch as much TV as we allow her.

Comment

If I am correct, aren't there DVD's already out there full of episodes from those wonderful shows?

I know they have released several DuckTales DVD sets, a few Rescue Rangers DVD sets, etc.

I also believe they released DVD sets of Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, GoofTroop, etc. I may be wrong on GoofTroop, but I do remember seeing a DVD a few months ago that had some GoofTroop episodes on them.

I want to buy the Gummi Bear Adventures DVD set, just never got around to it though .

Comment

aimster Wrote:

I see Rescue Rangers on one of the Toon Disney channels a lot when I'm flipping channels. We're talking 4-6 episodes in a row.
                      Yeah, that's true but they probably do it only one time a month. Rescue Rangers will probably be gone by the end of the year.

Disney Wrassler Wrote:

If I am correct, aren't there DVD's already out there full of episodes from those wonderful shows?

I know they have released several DuckTales DVD sets, a few Rescue Rangers DVD sets, etc.

I also believe they released DVD sets of Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, GoofTroop, etc. I may be wrong on GoofTroop, but I do remember seeing a DVD a few months ago that had some GoofTroop episodes on them.

I want to buy the Gummi Bear Adventures DVD set, just never got around to it though .
                      Yes, they do but none of the Disney Afternoon shows have the whole series on DVD yet.

Here's the breakdown of the shows on DVD:

Gummi Bears One set out One to go
                      DuckTales Three sets out one to go
                      Rescue Rangers Two sets out one to go
                      TaleSpin Two sets out one to go
                      Darkwing Duck Two sets out one to go
                      Goof Troop only 4 episodes are on dvd
                      Quack Pack only 3 episodes are on dvd
                      Gargoyles Two sets out two to go
                      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

flynnibus, I was talking about boys in the ages of 7-14 that they use the internet, play video games and have ipods. I wasn't talking about little kids
                        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

flynnibus, I was talking about boys in the ages of 7-14 that they use the internet, play video games and have ipods. I wasn't talking about little kids
                          And the two kids I have in that age range - both continue to watch plenty of TV (as much as we allow them). And they both have ipods, a Wii, and their own laptop to share.

The demographic has not abandoned the TV at all.

Comment

Does this mean getting rid of Jetix?
                            (PLEASE...:beg

Comment

I guess, we are getting more Power Rangers and the rumored Power Rangers Animated from Disney Television Animation.
                              Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X