This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek

One of my fav guilty pleasures! New episodes start again two weeks from tomorrow...who else is a fan?

Re: Greek

I'm watching my first episode right now. Not too bad. Some of it looks familiar...lol.
    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

What season is it, do you know? Scott Michael Foster is my future husband...i love him. i dont wanna spoil anything for you if you havent caught up but it looks like his love life will be pretty interesting this season...

Comment

I've watched up through episode 12 on season one. I've been only able to see two on tv and I've been watching the rest in order on the internet. I was watching it right now but the site is having some problems. I love love love this show.

Cappie is the greatest. It's hard to not totally fall for his character.
        sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
        A Photographed Life

Comment

the ABC Family site? Weird.. its working for me now

Everytime i see the commercial on TV i freak out a little... How funny is Cappie in the cheerleader outfit? I have SUCH a giant crush on him...

Comment

It was being weird. It would work and then not and then work. I logged in several hours in the last couple of days but I finally finished the last episode today.

Cappie and Casey are going to drive me up a wall. They kiss yet again but of course something has to happen to Rebecca so he has to run back to her. The flashback episode though helped a lot to figure out what's with the love triangle. I don't blame Casey because Cappie was being a butt when they started to go out but it seems like he's gotten better. You can't really blame Casey for going after Evan after the whole Greek Ball.

I'm bummed that I won't be able to see the new episode on television and have to wait. Cappie as a cheerleader, why not? lol
            sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
            A Photographed Life

Comment

Why can you not watch the new one tomorrow? Thats terrible!

And yeah, I agree that Cappie used to be kind of a butt to casey but its so obvious that he regrets it and is totally in love with her and was just immature back then.. And their back and forth is part of the reason why i love the show so much, it drives me up that wall but its so much fun to watch!

And yeah, no one can blame Casey for falling for Evan, deep down he's a good guy and he's charming and great looking. I actually really like him, they just dont have the chemistry that she and cappie have....

Comment

I totally agree that Cappie and Casey should be together. I'm so tired of Rebecca's problems.

I can't watch it tomorrow because I don't have cable so I have to wait until it's online.
                sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                A Photographed Life

Comment

Oo Oo! Did anyone watch last night's? DisneyGal, i guess you havent seen it yet so i wont ruin it but you have GOT to watch it online because it will make you realllly happy Thats all i am going to say but trust me, you need to watch!

Comment

They are really good about having it up so I can watch it the next morning. I was so so so so so excited!!!!!!! Rusty's RA is a cutie. Him and Casey? He's not her type so that could be a great thing for her. He would probably treat her so much better. I'm can't wait to see what happens with all that. Also it seems like he has this mysterious thing about him and will reveal its self later.
                    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                    A Photographed Life

Comment

I know isnt he adorable! and yeah he is definitely not Casey's type but i think thats a good thing, at least in the short run, she needs someone other than a frat boy for a little.. I think he def has some sort of secret, maybe a gambling problem?perhaps thats why he made that risky bet? AND how excited were you that rebecca and cappie broke up???

I cant wait for tonight! wonder if cappie will go back to pinning for casey now...

Comment

That's true, I didn't think about who Cappie will turn to. Does that guy actually work for NASA...lol. Why would he be a RA?
                        sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                        A Photographed Life

Comment

Cappie was just a little too okay. Maybe just Casey makes him spiral. Max and Cassey...what can you really say. It was just all too cute. The beginning of the episode threw me off but I was thinking that it didn't make sense enough to be really though it sorta of does happen at the end.
                          sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                          A Photographed Life

Comment

I dunno, i thought it was cute at the end when Cappie told Rusty that he missed rebecca... Hes not really one to express his emotions well so i thought that was kinda cute...

As for Casey and Max, you are right, they are just adorable...I love the whole pretty popular girl/nerdy guy pairing.. I think he will balance her out well and i was practically in tears when he was talking about his dead girlfriend.. Also did you realize he's the greek guy from the Sisterhood of the traveling pants?

I really really want Casey to introduce Max to Cappie next episode as her boyfriend, how do you think he would react?

Comment

OMG, did you watch last nights online yet? the ending was so hilarious and Casey and Max were really cute...

Comment

I watched the last episode earlier today. I liked when they were in the kitchen and he told Casey that he liked her just the way she was and that his ex smoked bags of pot. Also that he was the only reason that he wanted to come of his room. I never saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants so I missed out on all that. Yes, he needs to meet the frat boys. Cappie will probably just play it cool like he does with most everything. I could totally see him trying to involve Max in some sort of frat activity.
                                sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                                A Photographed Life

Comment

Haha yeah the pot thing was kinda funny to me.. And yeah i loved his speech, i feel like thats why she and Evan never worked out cause he was always trying to change her and the reason that she and cappie worked so well together was cause she could be herself around him.. So i think that things will work with her and max (at least for awhile) if he likes her as is.. At the beginning when they were being so awkward around each other i was so dissapointed! But the end more than made up for it...

The drink in the face thing was just so priceless too...Also check this out, i found it on youtube and it shows LC's appearance in the finale...also, ashleigh kissing RUSTY?!?!

Comment

That was some what of a shocking clip. Casey was just a little too close to Cappie there. The awkward thing in the beginning scared me because it made it look like it wasn't going to work out but thankfully it did.
                                    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                                    A Photographed Life

Comment

Yeah, a very shocking clip! It looks like from the previews they showed after the episode that Casey almost hooks up with Evan? No. no. no. he was such a sleeze last episode! But i guess Frannie deserves it.. I loooooved the scene with Cappie and Dale though, i want them to be best friends. And i also loved Cappie being all drunk and jealous of Max, i really do hope Cappie and Casey kiss before the season is done....

Comment

So Max and Cappie finally meet. He was obviously jealous and kept trying to compete with him. Dale lost his pants lol and it was even better when Beaver was wearing them. It was so funny that they got along, even better was that Dale didn't know he was drunk.
                                        sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                                        A Photographed Life

Comment

Working...
                                        X