Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

'LOST' 5 - spoilers ahead, again

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'LOST' 5 - spoilers ahead, again

'Lost' Season 5 Premiere Scoop! The Episode Title Is...

...and I will, finally, give you this, the real-deal title of the Lost season 5 premiere, tentatively scheduled for a late January debut:

''BECAUSE YOU LEFT''

Reminds me of what Jack told Ben that Locke-as-Bentham told him before kicking the bucket.

Full article at:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20218344,00.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'LOST' 5 - spoilers ahead, again

I love this part:

Reminds me of what Jack told Ben that Locke-as-Bentham told him before kicking the bucket.

It's so Losty.

Comment

I kind of forgot what happen in Season four. I did watch most episodes and missed about two episodes.
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
        I kind of forgot what happen in Season four. I did watch most episodes and missed about two episodes.
        There's always ABC.com or waiting til the DVD set is released.
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Matthew Fox gets a raise on 'Lost'

Rest of the series' core cast also renegotiating deals

By Nellie Andreeva
          The Hollywood Reporter
          Aug 15, 2008, 12:00 AM ET

Matthew Fox (Getty Images photo)

Jack Shephard is getting a raise.

"Lost" star Matthew Fox has quietly inked a new deal with ABC Studios to continue on the hit ABC drama with a salary bump.

Under the pact, reached earlier this summer, Fox is expected to be earning about $225,000 per episode, up from the roughly $150,000 he most recently made.

The raise puts Fox on par with the stars of "Desperate Housewives," the other ABC/ABC Studios breakout hit of fall 2005. The leading ladies of Wisteria Lane also are said to be making $225,000 an episode.

The rest of "Lost's" core cast are in the process of renegotiating their deals.

Despite the ensemble nature of "Lost," which starts production on its fifth season Monday, Fox has been considered the lead on the Emmy-winning series.

When the cast received their first significant raises in January 2006, all actors were brought up to about $80,000 an episode, with Fox getting an extra bonus of at least $250,000.
          http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...57f2afed5ae18c
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

So, today's the big day for dharmawantsyou.com. I did the pre-registration thing weeks ago and got the email today to go to the site. It's not working for me now, though. Anyone else having trouble with it? I'm just seeing the light blue background page with nothing on it.
            <o>

Comment

Exclusive:
              'Lost' Resurrects Michelle Rodriguez!

Aug 25, 2008, 02:22 PM |
              by Michael Ausiello
              ew.com

Well, this should be interesting.

Michelle Rodriguez, arguably one of the more polarizing personalities to have ever gotten LostLost wisdom (if there is such a thing) points to her appearing in someone's flashback or via hallucination. The fact that Cheech Marin is also on the guest list for eppy 2 suggests that it's most likely a Hurley-centric outing. And after his encounter with Charlie's ghost last season, it's certainly feasible that Hurley would have an imaginary run-in with Ana Lucia. There's also this theory, put forth by EW's own Doc Jensen: "Maybe Ana Lucia busted L.A.-based Ghost Hustler Miles during her pre-crash LAPD days, and now the freighter folkster is seeing visions of the late Tailie on the Island!"
              http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/08/...le-rodrig.html

Comment

Exclusive:
                'Lost' Recruits 'New Amsterdam' Alum

Sep 4, 2008, 08:08 AM |
                by Michael Ausiello
                ew.com

Her name isn't exactly a household one, but something tells me that's all about to change.

In what reps the first major piece of casting for Lost's fifth season, sources confirm to me exclusively that Zuleikha Robinson has been tapped to play the pivotal role of Ilana.

Couple things: Before you ask, it's pronounced Zoo-Lika. And she's done stuff. Some high-profile stuff. Like Fox's short-lived New Amsterdam, where she played Nikolaj Coster-Waldau's partner in crime. Prior to that, the London-born actress slaved away as Gaia on HBO's Rome and, in her first big break, had a regular gig on another ill-fated Fox drama, the X-Files spin-off The Lone Gunmen.

Robinson's Lost deal calls for her to start off as a recurring player with an option to become a series regular in season 6 (a.k.a. the farewell season).
                Exclusive: 'Lost' Recruits 'New Amsterdam' Alum | Lost | Ausiello Files | EW.com

Comment

Kate & Aaron are featured in a sneak peek of the 1/21 Premiere Event:
                  Lost - Home - ABC.com

Comment

Well have been DVR'ing all the eps on Sci Fi and G4 - I'm watching them to digest bit by bit what I missed - it's on season 3 and I'm still on season 1! LOL

I'm enjoying Shannon and Boone - early Locke and Jin/Sun relationship

Is anyone else watching the old eps and finding anything?
                    Spell Binding Books
                    http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                    The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                    We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                    Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                    Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

2 weeks
                      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Woo-hoo! Bring it on! Can't wait!
                        Oo-de-lally!

Comment

It's LOST day!!! :yea:

Comment

10 key things to know for Season 5:

ABC's twisty sci-fi mind-bender is back, and in case you forgot where we left off, Doc Jensen offers this handy refresher

Photo 1 | 'Lost': 10 Key Things to Know for Season 5 | Totally 'Lost' | Photos | EW.com

The premiere event:
                            Wednesday January 21st 8/7c

Season Premiere
                            Wednesday 9/8c
                            The remaining survivors start to feel the effects caused by the island being moved, and Jack and Ben begin their quest to reuinite the Ocean 6 -- along with Locke's body -- to return to the island.

Comment

I don't think I 've ever been this excited to watch a TV show.....well, at least not since the start of 3rd grade looking forward to that 1st Saturday Morning
                              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X