Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

90210 Cw

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 90210 Cw

Ha my whole family thought Naomi reminded them of Elizabeth Berkely too.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
      Ok the lead girl has to be anorexic. She was un healthily skinny.
      Just because someone is very skinny doesn't mean they are anorexic. Some people are just genetically that way.

Shenae Grimes - formerly of Degrassi: the Next Generation - has the distinction of starring in 2 spin-off's of beloved 80's-90's teen shows.

BTW if you watch any of Shenae's earlier work - including a made for Canadian tv movie where she played a teenage Shania Twain - she has always been that thin - it's not a Hollywood thing.
      WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
      DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

Originally posted by hoppypooh View Post
        Just because someone is very skinny doesn't mean they are anorexic. Some people are just genetically that way.

Shenae Grimes - formerly of Degrassi: the Next Generation - has the distinction of starring in 2 spin-off's of beloved 80's-90's teen shows.

BTW if you watch any of Shenae's earlier work - including a made for Canadian tv movie where she played a teenage Shania Twain - she has always been that thin - it's not a Hollywood thing.
        Agreed! I think she is just a petit girl. I love her character Annie, she is so genuine and down to earth. I love when baked those cookies for Ty in the last episode. But I am kind of torn- Ethan/Naomi or Ethan/Annie?!!? After seeing Naomi's softer side and with everything that is happening with her family, I think she really needs Ethan right now...BUT Ethan and Annie have such a connection. I just can't decide!

Comment

I'm starting to think you really had to watch the original show to appreciate this one. I have watched every episode so far, but ti never has kept my attention....I'm also having trouble gettign past the horrible acting.

Comment

So far I am really liking the show. At first I thought it was doing to much at once. But so far so good!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              I watched the original until they went off to college. Then it got too stupid for me. Poor little rich kids try to live normal lives and drama ensues. Boo-hoo. I graduated high school a year before the kids did on the show, so the stuff they got into in college was too far-fetched to me.

I'll probably watch the first couple episodes of the new one though. Apparently they tried to get Tori Spelling to come back as Donna, but she didn't like the money they were offering so she said no.
              What I read was since she recently gave birth for the second time, she couldnt commit to anything. I think we will see her in time. I think the "have you seen Donna's baby?" might have been a nod to the fact that Tori did just have a kid.

Originally posted by TinkPink View Post
              I agree it is cheesy, but I am LOVING it! Everytime we see something from the original, I squeel. I loved 90210, I was around 12 when it started. My BFF and I would call each other every commercial.

I love Silver. I love Kelly and Brenda being on the show.

I can not WAIT to find out who Kelly's baby daddy is. I heard it was supposed to be revealed tonight, but I missed the last 5 minutes. I have it recorded though, so I'll go watch it now!!
              Spoiler
              ok, I had guessed as it was kinda obvious, im glad it is Dylan. maybe we will get to see some Luke Perry eventually
              I heard he was waiting to see if the show did good or bad before making any commitments.
              MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

I find myself wanting to watch it. I am liking it. Ugg.. another one for the the DVR
                When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Comment

Originally posted by kimbaloo05 View Post
                  So far I am really liking the show. At first I thought it was doing to much at once. But so far so good!
                  It's really sucking me in! I think last week's episode especially showed a different side to some of the characters. Like Naomi- she was so sweet with Ethan's brother.

That teacher, Ryan is totally adorable too. I got the feeling that he is going to end up with Brenda, did anyone else see that? I mean if Kelly is still hung up on Dylan, then I just don't see her committing to a new relationship.

Comment

Adrina (sp?) is so Amy Winehouse-eque!

Comment

Working...
                    X