This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Family's Got Guts

Well, Nickelodeon is remaking GUTS with a new format, but most of it remains, like the theme song and the Aggro Crag. Heck, the hosts seem exactly the same as Mike and Mo. Nickelodeon apparently still has the magic touch.

I ask you this.

There is a rumor that if this show does well, Nickelodeon would be looking to return other game shows (Legends of The Hidden Temple is the main rumored show) to the air with new looks. So I plead that you watch the show. It could possibly turn Nickelodeon around and change it back to the great network it once was.

My Family's Got Guts premiers
    September 15th on Nick, and I'll be watching hopefully.

Will you?

Re: My Family's Got Guts

Ooh I'll be sure to watch. I was born a bit too late for GUTS (I'm 13) but we have the Nick Gas channel, which used to show those shows. I would love if they brought back those shows

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

I didn't like Guts then, won't like it now.

When will they bring Legends of the Hidden Temple or Nick Arcade back???

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
        I didn't like Guts then, won't like it now.

When will they bring Legends of the Hidden Temple or Nick Arcade back???
        You need to watch MFGG to show that people still have interest in game shows. Only then, will Nick add more.

Comment

Legends of the Hidden Temple? I used to watch this show everyday when I got home from school. Hope they bring it back.
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
            Legends of the Hidden Temple? I used to watch this show everyday when I got home from school. Hope they bring it back.
            Well, you have to watch MFGG to show Nick there's still interest in game shows. Then and only then will Nick return to their roots.

I'm really pushing for this because I want Nick to become more than a pathetic rip-off of Disney Channel, I want Nick to become the trendsetter once again.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X