This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Starter Wife

Its coming back! I was really bummed when it ended last summer but now its returning Oct. 10 as an actual series! I have loved Debra Messing since Will and Grace, her characters are always really quirky and fun...

Re: The Starter Wife

I'm excited about it too! I loved the mini-series, but thought that the ending just left you hanging!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

This promo makes me really excited...I looove Rodney.."Dont let me decorate his house for free", haha...can't wait to actually see the guy he's talking about...

Comment

I know they filmed part of this in the Camarillo Coffee Bean.
        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Im curious about this new love interest they've been showing in the promo's...does anyone know who he is? Hes very cute... Seems like he's involved somehow in this new career of hers shes gonna start, that should be interesting...

Comment

oooo, i just discovered they have the full mini series on the website.. I was listening to it while i worked earlier and starting giggling at my desk...kinda awkward

Comment

I watched the marathon today I really love the show. I can't believe her husband left her for a "girl" half his age. I know it happens, but she's an airhead. Men do this, huh?

Amazing.
              " It takes a lot of courage to love with your whole heart something that you know is temporary."
              - Nyree Emory(dear friend)

Comment

Yeah it really is a great show.. And i know, her ex husband is such a slimeball and its even sadder because it does happen in real life...so disgusting

Debra Messing was on Letterman last night looking adorable as usual (i really really want her hair)... did yall know her husband is one of the creators of Damages? Impressive!

Comment

Did anyone watch the premiere? What do you think about new Kenny? I think hes funny.. i was def laughing when Molly was telling him to stop crying and he was rolling around wailing in the bed. Im also really liking Rodney's storyline so far...

Comment

Has no one been watching? its been really funny...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X