This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gossip Girl

Anyone watching again this season? What'd ya think of the season premire?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Gossip Girl

I liked the season premiere. I missed the first 30 minutes of it though. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Comment

Chuck Bass. Do you need to say more?

Honestly, it was awesome! It's got a great mix of characters and plotlines - totally entertaining.

Comment

It was good. Some was very unexpected. But I liked the episode a lot and I can't wait to see what this season brings!
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I have it waiting for me on the dvr. I need to find the time to watch it before the next episode.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

You will love it! I just know it.

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
              Chuck Bass. Do you need to say more?

Honestly, it was awesome! It's got a great mix of characters and plotlines - totally entertaining.
              I love Chuck Bass. :love:

Michele, you'll love it. It was a great episode!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I love me the man-whore Dan. That was awesome.

Did Blake Lively get a nose job?

Comment

It almost looks like she did, but no one has said anything.

Me, I like how hot Nate is, but personality wise - Chuck!! Dan - to me - has no personality.

I'd get season 1 on DVD, but I saw the price at Target and decided against it. I think i'll wait for a good sale and price drop on it. I'm just picky like that.
                  Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Loved it! So glad Serena and Dan are back together.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                      I'd get season 1 on DVD, but I saw the price at Target and decided against it. I think i'll wait for a good sale and price drop on it. I'm just picky like that.
                      Yeah same thing here. Over $40 was too much for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                        It almost looks like she did, but no one has said anything.

Me, I like how hot Nate is, but personality wise - Chuck!! Dan - to me - has no personality.

Okay I'm glad I wasn't the only one. It distracted me. I was like "there's something wrong... Her nose isn't right." One of my favorite books is "Hollywood Carwash" and this week's episode with Blake's nose was totally making me think of that book.

Comment

I didn't notice anything different about her nose. I had to look up the name to see who you were talking about.

Comment

i super love this show..its really enjoyable to watch serena,blair,nate and dan..i have read the books and i must say the tv adaptation is much better..serena is much nicer..hehehe..and please imagine if dan will be gay in the series???i love gossip girl!!!

BTW, the premier episode is superb!!
                            coupons savers

Comment

I won't say much till tomorrow, but tonight's episode was interesting, for sure.

But what thrilled me the most was seeing the trailer for 'Confessions Of A Shopaholic' during a commercial!!!! But wow - airing commercials 5 months early, oh well, i'm not going to complain, the movie looks fantastic!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X